If you are the type of person that enjoys crisp, clean, mountain air, brilliant blue skies and carving out lines on a fresh new morning then call Sports Financial Services to discuss the services we provide for skiers.
Accidents can occur at any time, whether you are learning the basics at your local snow centre, ski touring through Scandinavia or moving up a grade at a Winter resort. We have many years of experience helping to provide Life Insurance, Income Protection, Critical Illness Cover for those who enjoy skiing, climbing, mountaineering and many other activities in the Winter mountains.
For skiers wanting a lump sum to be paid following an accident or natural death then you may want to consider talking to us about Life Insurance for skiing. Alternatively, if you are worried that an accident, whilst participating in your ski activities, may leave you unable to work for a while then an Income Protection policy may be something you may want discuss with us.
In addition, you may also want to enquire about the availability of Critical Illness Cover which could help to support you and your loved ones financially in the event of being diagnosed with a specific medical condition.
Accident Insurance for skiers
If you have a mishap in the mountains and want the assurance that you have financial protection in place for an accident or injury whilst participating in skiing then contact us today.
We can assist with enquiries in relation to an array of skiing activities, mountain sports and hazardous pursuits. Simply call today or enquire online to discuss the types of protection available for you and your particular circumstances.
Thinking about ski safety in the mountains
We have been providing financial protection for outdoor sports enthusiasts many years and some simple actions can help your enjoyment of the mountains, such as:
- Check if your proposed routes are within your skills, abilities and fitness
- Take appropriate clothing, equipment (e.g. ski goggles, gloves, helmet), boots & bindings, ski poles and skis
- Check the ski lift opening times, closing times and that you have packed your passes
- Check weather, visibility, sunset and avalanche risk
- Let people know where you are planning to go and when you plan to return
Ski insurance company
There are a number of options available for skiers who want to make provision for loved ones, cover mortgage payments or bills should an accident (or worse) happen whilst participating in skiing.
Your enquiry will be handled by an individual specialist sport adviser and they will discuss your protection options in relation to your lifestyle, occupation, recreation and skiing activities.
Enquire today to discuss the options that are available for your skiing activities.
There are many types of skiing activities you may want to discuss with us, such as:
- Back country
- Cross country / orienteering / biathlon
- Off piste
- Mountaineering on skis
A Life Insurance company for skiers
Your personal adviser will be happy to discuss many types of financial protection for sport, such as:
- Life Insurance
- Mortgage Protection
- Critical Illness Cover
- Income Protection
Further, if you keep up a healthy lifestyle and have a regular fitness plan, you can also speak to us about policies that track your fitness and reward you for your fit and healthy lifestyle.
Frequently Asked Questions – Skiing Life Insurance, Critical Illness Cover and Income Protection
If you have any queries about the options available for skiers then please call or contact us online to discuss the best deal we can offer you for your skiing activities.
We are happy to discuss a range of questions, such as:
- Are there any premium loadings for my specific lifestyle and ski activities?
- Can I obtain Life Insurance for my activities?
- Is Critical Illness Cover available my activities?
- As a skier can I obtain Income Protection for my ski activities?
- Can I obtain Health Insurance or Private Medical Insurance?
- How do I find out more about Life Insurance, Income Protection or Critical Illness cover for skiing?
When you enquire about ski cover with us, we will take into consideration a number of factors in relation to you and your activities.
As with any enquiry about cover it is important that you declare your employment, lifestyle, medical matters, ski activities and any other questions completely.
Typical lifestyle and ski questions may include your:
- Lifestyle (e.g. exercise, smoking or alcohol consumption)
- Height (ft/cm)
- Weight (lb/kg)
- Health & pre-existing medical conditions
Your sport related questions will vary based on your individual ski and snow sport participation but could include (where relevant to the type of policy you are interested in) your:
- Current employment or occupation
- Type of skiing activities
- Grade of ski run / piste
- Where you ski – UK, Europe (e.g. Val Thorens, Courchevel, Val-d’Isere, Chamonix, Zermatt, Verbier) or Worldwide locations
- Geographic location of your employment (e.g. UK, Europe and/or Worldwide)
- Maximum altitude
- Level of participation (e.g. recreational or instructor)
- Governing Body membership (e.g. Ski Club of Great Britain / BASI)
- Current income (e.g. if enquiring about Income Protection)
As part of your enquiry we will also discuss the amount of protection you require and the cover duration you would like, including:
- The amount of financial protection required (£)
- The duration of the policy you require (years)
- The type of policy you require (e.g. decreasing or level term)
The mix of your lifestyle, health, sport and snow sport, occupational information and other factors, such as those detailed above, will help determine the premium you have to pay.
What if you have a Life Insurance, Income Protection or Critical Illness Insurance policy in place?
Even if you have a policy in place elsewhere, for your ski and skiing activities, we will still be happy to hear from you, even if only to provide you with the comfort of knowing that cover and premiums are comparable with current market products.
Business protection cover for those who enjoy skiing
For those who operate a Limited Company or operate at Director level then you may want to consider discussing different cover options, such as Key Person Insurance, Relevant Life Insurance or Shareholder Protection.
What can I expect when I make an enquiry about cover for my skiing activities?
At Sports Financial Services we pride ourselves on providing those who enjoy extreme and hazardous pursuits with:
- Your own specialist adviser to discuss your individual circumstances and your cover
- Experienced advisers in hazardous pursuits, extreme sports, adventure sports and hazardous occupations
- Personal service and a quick response to your ski questions
- A Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) authorised company
- Easy application process conducted around you, your lifestyle and times that suit you
If you would like to find out more about the benefits of cover for your sport or a whole range of other hazardous pursuits then please call and speak to an experienced sports adviser at Sports Financial Services today on 0345 565 0935.
Or, to enquire online, please click the link above and complete the online form.
As a hazardous sport, extreme sport and adventure sport specialists we exist to help those who enjoy adventurous pursuits to find cover that is suitable for their needs.