Specialist canoeing life insurance
Taking on a mortgage, a large loan or making provision for your family’s future, should the worst happen, is usually the starting point for those considering specialist life protection for canoeing & kayaking via Canoeing & Kayaking Insurance.
Canoeists and kayakers typically choose cover from one or more of the following four options – please click on a heading below to find out more about Canoeing & Kayaking Insurance:
- Mortgage Protection – cover to help pay off a remaining mortgage balance
- Family protection – money to support the family finances should the worst happen
- Critical Illness – payment on diagnosis of a specific illness
- Income protection – cover to help with the bills due to accident or illness
In addition, we are happy to report that we can now offer you the option of private medical insurance, so that you can directly access medical advice without the waiting list.
Get a Quote
Over the last 18 years we have built a unique expertise in arranging insurance for active sports people like you.
You can trust us to provide:
- Cover for your sport – our experience spans scuba diving in the deepest oceans to climbing the world’s highest summits
- Cover for your lifestyle – wherever your work or sport takes you we source the right cover for you
- Special understanding – because we specialise in sport we have built long lasting links with specialist underwriters to obtain the right cover for you
- Personal service – you will receive a quick response from a personal adviser (all advisers have over 10 years experience in financial services)
- Peace of mind – we operate to professional standards and are authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA)
- Easy application – we have placed people on cover within a couple of hours
- Specialist sports knowledge – we work with many Sports Governing Bodies to keep our knowledge of sport up to date and relevant to changing needs
Because we are not tied to one insurance supplier our bespoke service allows us to compare different options and provide the right policy to suit your needs.
Whether you are looking for personal financial security or to provide for your loved ones if you suffer a serious canoeing & kayaking accident then we are here to help.Get a no-obligation quote
Is canoeing a high risk sport?
Whilst you might not have considered canoeing as an extreme sport, it is definitely worth noting that it comes with risks. The main risk factors involved with canoeing include inexperience, poor technique, use of inappropriate waterways and not wearing protective equipment.
Do I need specialist insurance for canoeing?
With any high risk sport, we would recommend enquiring about our specialist insurance. We have a deep understanding of canoeing and the risks involved and access to the whole market meaning we can get you the right level of cover for your sport and at the best rates.
What if I have been declined Canoeing Life Insurance in the past?
It is very possible that you may have been declined life insurance cover in the past as a canoeing which could be for several reasons. It does not mean that you will not be able to get cover again now as you may have simply applied to the wrong insurance provider based on your circumstances or it could have been for another reason, such as health.