Expat life insurance, critical illness cover and income protection
If you are a British expat looking for life insurance, mortgage protection or critical illness cover then contact Sports Financial Services.
Over many years our core business, Sports Financial Services, has grown to provide cover to many UK and internationally based individuals.
Expat life insurance
There are a wide range of life insurance options for British expats who are interested in providing for a family or paying off a mortgage should an accident (or worse) happen whilst overseas.
We will be happy to answer all your questions or queries in relation to financial cover for your life overseas.
Call us today to discuss common questions, such as:
- Should I get life insurance before I leave the UK?
- Can I get expat life insurance whilst I live abroad?
- Can I get international private medical insurance?
- Are there any residency restrictions in relation to international life insurance for expats?
Best expat life insurance
Sports Financial Services work hard to ensure expats can access life and health cover, that has previously been subject to restrictions or exclusions.
If your work takes you overseas, we are happy to discuss your cover in relation to desk based or hazardous occupations.
If you enjoy extreme sporting activities overseas, then Sports Financial Services can also provide protection for a wide range of hazardous sports such as rock climbing, mountaineering, skydiving and scuba diving.
Popular destinations for British expats include:
- New Zealand
- South Africa
- United States
- United Arab Emirates
What you need to know when applying for expat life insurance and other financial protection
As a British expat, when you apply for cover with Sports Financial Services, we will take into consideration a number of factors.
A personal adviser is allocated to your enquiry and will talk you through the specific questions that relate to you and your cover.
Typical life and lifestyle questions may relate to:
- Your personal lifestyle and health (e.g. smoking, drinking and regular exercise)
- Your height
- Your weight
- Your age
- Your medical history
Occupational and recreational questions may include:
- Your occupation
- Your lifestyle and sporting activities
- Your international residency location(s)
Current British residency status may be assessed against criteria, such as having:
- A GBP (£) bank account in the UK
- A financial liability in the UK (e.g. mortgage on a UK property or a dependant spouse and young children living in the UK)
Finally, questions relating to the amount and duration of cover will be sought, such as:
- The amount of cover you require (£)
- The term of the policy you require (years)
- The type of policy required and any mix of additional cover options
Information, such as that detailed above, will help determine the premium you have to pay.
Why choose Sports FS for Expat Life Insurance?
We pride ourselves on providing:
- Personal service and a quick response from a UK based adviser
- Peace of mind from professionals who are Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) authorised
- Easy application
- Experienced life insurance advisers
Even if you have an existing expat policy in place elsewhere, Sports Financial Services will be happy to hear from you, even if only to provide you with peace of mind that your cover and premiums are comparable with current market products.
If you would like to find out more about the key benefits of life insurance, critical illness and health insurance cover for British expats then contact Sports Financial Services today on 0345 565 0935.