Over the last 18 years we have built a unique expertise in arranging insurance for active sports people like you.
You can trust us to provide:
- Cover for your sport – our experience spans scuba diving in the deepest oceans to climbing the world’s highest summits
- Cover for your lifestyle – wherever your work or sport takes you we source the right cover for you
- Special understanding – because we specialise in sport we have built long lasting links with specialist underwriters to obtain the right cover for you
- Personal service – you will receive a quick response from a personal adviser (all advisers have over 10 years experience in financial services)
- Peace of mind – we operate to professional standards and are authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA)
- Easy application – we have placed people on cover within a couple of hours
- Specialist sports knowledge – we work with many Sports Governing Bodies to keep our knowledge of sport up to date and relevant to changing needs
Because we are not tied to one insurance supplier our bespoke service allows us to compare different options and provide the right policy to suit your needs.
Whether you are looking for personal financial security or to provide for your loved ones if you suffer a serious caving accident then we are here to help.
For more information about caving contact the British Caving Association: www.british-caving.org.ukGet a no-obligation quote
What are the main types of cover to consider for caving?
The four main types of cover to consider for someone who participates in caving activities are mortgage protection, critical illness cover, income protection and family protection.
Why do I need caving insurance?
There are three main types of caving insurance you may want to consider; life insurance, critical illness cover and income protection. The main reason you may want to have one of these insurance policies in place is to protect yourself, your family and your assets in the event of an accident or worse. Having insurance in place is particularly important if you participate in high risk sports such as Caving.
Why use a specialist insurance company for caving?
An insurance company who specialises in high risk sports such as Caving is important because firstly, they understand your sport, the risks that come with it and the level of cover you need. What’s more, specialists like Sports FS are able to get the best rates and can give you a more accurate quote that takes your sports into consideration.