Sports Financial is a top insurance expert for people who take part in extreme or dangerous sports as well as those who have hazardous occupations which can include Parkour life insurance. As this is a relatively new sport then there are fairly low numbers in terms of people looking for cover and the fact that there are relatively few incidents which means that the cost of a Parkour life insurance policy will usually be costed the same as a standard policy. You should find in most cases that this type of activity is considered to be low risk as far as an application for Parkour life insurance is concerned which means that your premiums to protect your family should be the same rates as someone with no other risks to consider.
There are still a number of other things to consider which could impact the premiums that you will pay for your Parkour life insurance policy which we explain in this section of our website. Your financial protection to provide cover for your family is vitally important to ensure that you have something in place should anything happen to you, either whilst taking part in an activity or otherwise.
Some of the possible risks to be considered by underwriters when reviewing your application for Parkour life insurance will be:
- Whether you take part in competitions
- How frequently you do your activity
- Whether you have any history of injuries (for certain types of cover)
You should find that the majority of Parkour life insurance applications won’t specifically ask about your activity unless it is considered to be classed as ‘extreme or dangerous’.
There are other factors which will be taken in to consideration which include:
- How much cover do you require and what is your cover for
- What term would you like to take your cover over
- Which type of policy do you require
There are a multitude of options when you are applying for a Parkour life insurance policy which includes the type of policy that you need. You should consider which risks are important to you so that you take the right options for you based on your situation.
Types of Parkour life insurance policies include:
- Life insurance (e.g. Family protection, Mortgage protection, family income benefit and whole of life)
- Critical illness cover or serious illness cover
- Income protection (e.g. short term or long term)
Our team of experts will discuss the various options with you to help you to make your decision on which cover is best for you.
There are also a number of lifestyle related factors which will determine how much your Parkour life insurance policy will cost each month which will include:
- What is your height and weight (body mass index)
- Do you smoke or have you used nicotine products in the past 12 months
- How much alcohol do you consume each week on average
- Have you ever been diagnosed with or do you suffer from a medical condition
- Is your occupation classed as high risk
These additional areas will also determine how much you will pay for your Parkour life insurance policy which are the same for all life insurance applications. There are also differences in price and underwriting from one insurance provider to another so you also should make sure that you speak to an expert who can help you to find the best provider for your circumstances.
For more help to find the right cover to protect your family then you should speak to one of our specialist advisers on 0345 565 0935 who will help you to find the most suitable Parkour life insurance cover for you.