Motorsports Insurance: Life Insurance, Income Protection & Critical Illness Cover
Sports Financial Services are here to help with enquiries about Life Insurance, Income Protection or Critical Illness Cover for many different types of motorsports.
Over the years we have grown an expertise in providing protection for many types of hazardous sports and occupations.
Because we specialise in sports, we can work with you to discuss the options available for you and your participation in motorsport.
For your quick summary, if you are looking for a lump sum of money to be paid following an accident or natural death then you may want to consider talking to us about Life Insurance.
Alternatively, if you are concerned that an accident may leave you unable to work for a while then an Income Protection policy may be another choice for you discuss with us.
In addition, you may also want to chat with us about the availability of Critical Illness Cover for your particular sport. This type of cover is usually purchased to help to support you and your loved ones financially in the event of being diagnosed with a specific medical condition.
Whether you enjoy competing on the UK race circuit as a hobby, or are a professional on the international circuit, then please call or click the link above to enquire about cover for your specific needs.
Why choose Sports Financial Services?
We were originally founded as Summit Financial Services (over 20 years ago) and have since developed a great deal of experience providing cover for those who enjoy a wide range of extreme sports.
So, if you are a motorsport participant looking to discuss financial protection cover for racing then contact one of our team of specialist sports advisers to find out more.
What is your motorsport?
We understand that there are many different types of motorsports activities and that these can take place in competitive and non-competitive formats and on different racing environments. Feel free to contact us to discuss your needs and your sport.
Types of sports you may want to discuss with us:
- Motor car sports typically on circuits or tracks
- Banger racing
- British Touring Cars
- Formula racing
- Grand prix racing– Formula 1, Formula 2
- Grand tour racing
- Karting / kart racing
- Production car racing
- Sports car racing
- Sprint racing
- Stock car racing
- Touring car racing
- Vintage motor racing
- Motor car sports typically racing on other surfaces
- Cross country / off road racing
- Hill climbs
- Off road racing (e.g. Paris – Dakar rally)
- Motorcycles / Motorbike sport
- Beach Racing / Beach cross
- Cross Country
- Enduro / Endurance racing
- Grass track
- Hill climbs
- Moto Cross
- Motorcycle Grand Prix (MotoGP)
- Off road motorcycle racing
- Road Racing (e.g. Isle of Mann TT race)
- Super Bike racing
- Time trials
- Track days
- Track racing
- Trials Racing
- Boats sports
Whether your motorsport takes you sliding around the corners of Silverstone, or skimming across the seas and oceans, then Sports Financial Services will be happy to hear from you.
Accident insurance for motorsports
Here at Sports Financial Services, we understand that your insurance risk can vary depending on a number of factors associated with your particular motorsport such as your type of racing, engine size, frequency of participation, amateur or professional status.
Whatever your type of motorsport or participation level please contact us today to discuss your individual needs.
Motorsports insurance company
A number of financial protection options are available for those who enjoy motorsports and who may want to provide for loved ones, meet mortgage payments or bills should an accident (or worse) happen whilst participating.
Each enquiry is handled by an individual specialist adviser at Sports Financial Services and they will discuss your options in relation to you, your lifestyle and your sporting activities.
Life Insurance company for your motorsports
You can speak to Sports Financial Services about cover for different types of hazardous sports. We are happy to discuss the availability of different types of financial protection, such as:
- Accident Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Mortgage Protection
- Critical Illness Cover
- Income Protection
Also, if you maintain a healthy lifestyle and regular fitness plan for your activities, you can also speak to us about policies that reward you for keeping fit and healthy.
Am I getting the best motorsports insurance?
Even if you have financial protection in place elsewhere, Sports Financial Services will be happy to hear from you, even if only to provide you with peace of mind that cover and premiums are comparable with current market products for your participation in motorsports.
Do you have any questions about financial protection for motorsport participants?
If you have any specific questions about cover for motorsports then please call our number below.
No question is too big or small, we are happy to discuss a range of questions, such as:
- Are there any premium loadings for my particular motorsport activities?
- Are there any exclusions because of my particular motorsport activities?
- Can I get Life Insurance for my particular activities?
- Is Critical Illness cover available for my particular activities?
- Is Income Protection available for my particular activities?
- Can I get Private Medical Insurance?
If you have any specific questions about cover for motorsports (or any other sporting activities) then please call 0345 565 0935 to discover the best deal we can offer you for your sporting activities.
What is the process to apply for cover for my motorsports?
When you enquire about cover with us, we will take into consideration a number of factors relating to your motorsports and lifestyle.
As with any application for financial services it is important that you declare your work, lifestyle, medical and other questions completely.
Some typical questions, that relate to your enquiry for cover, may include your:
- Personal health history & lifestyle (e.g. smoking or alcohol consumption)
- Height (ft/m)
- Weight (lb/kg)
- Health background
More specifically, other occupational and sport related questions may include (where relevant) your:
- Current employment / occupation
- Type of motorsport activity
- Where you participate in motorsports (e.g. circuit, road, track, cross country, beach, grass, inland
- or coastal waters)
- Type of motor vehicle / motorcycle / boat that you race
- Size of bike engine / engine capacity (cc)
- Frequency of racing and frequency of participation in competitions
- Type of participation level (recreation, amateur or professional)
- Type of licence, background and experience
- Sports governing body membership (if applicable)
- Location of racing activities (UK, Europe or international)
- Current income (for income protection)
As part of your enquiry for motorsports, we will also discuss the amount and duration of cover you require, for example:
- The amount of financial protection you require (£)
- The duration of the policy you require (number of years)
- The type of policy you require (e.g. decreasing or level term)
A combination of your activities, lifestyle, personal health, occupation and other factors, such as those detailed above, will assist in the determining the options that will be available to you and the associated premiums.
Specialist insurance information for those who participate in motorsports
Even if you have a policy in place elsewhere for your sport, we will still be happy to hear from you, even if only to provide you with peace of mind that cover and premiums are comparable with current market products.
Business protection for those who participate in motorsports
For those who operate a Limited Company or operate at Director level then you may want to consider speaking to us about other options, such as:
- Key Person insurance
- Relevant Life insurance
- Shareholder Protection
As above, even if you have a policy in place elsewhere, we will still be happy to hear from you so that you can compare your current cover and premiums with current market products.
How do I make an enquiry for cover for my motorsport?
At Sports Financial Services we pride ourselves on providing you with:
- Personal and confidential advice
- Experienced advisers in hazardous sports and hazardous occupations
- Personal service and a quick response to your questions
- A Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) authorised company
- Easy application process conducted around your lifestyle
As a hazardous sport specialist, we exist to help those who enjoy extreme and hazardous sports to find cover that is suitable for their needs.
If you would like to find out more about the benefits of financial protection for a whole range of motorsports or other sports then contact Sports Financial Services today on 0345 565 0935.
Or, to enquire online, please click the link above.