Sports Financial is a leading insurance specialist for people who are classed as high risk because of the sport that they do or their occupation which can include Life insurance for Parkour. If you are looking for Life insurance for Parkour then you should find that the cost of cover will be the same or very similar to a standard life insurance application in the majority of cases unless there is something specific that would cause concern on your application. There will be various elements to consider when applying for Life insurance for Parkour which will depend on your circumstances and what your requirements are for protecting yourself and your family.
Here we consider the various key factors to determine your cover options for Life insurance for Parkour as well as look at how your various options may be impacted by your sport or hobby. There are a number of key points to consider when applying for Life insurance for Parkour which will depend on what you need to protect, such as your family, home or business.
Some of the main elements that will be considered around your activity when applying for Life insurance for Parkour are:
- How often or frequently you take part in your sport
- Do you take part in any competitions
- Have you a history of injury or time off work (depending on cover)
You should be aware that your cover options and requirements will depend on your circumstances as well as various other standard requirements which will be considered such as:
- How much cover you need and what your cover is for
- Over what term or period are you taking your cover over
- Which type of cover are you looking for
Your premiums will directly relate to these key points as well as any additional factors for underwriting however you should find that premiums for Life insurance for Parkour will be the same or very similar to normal premiums.
There are also a number of standard lifestyle factors which will be considered as part of any standard or Life insurance for Parkour. You will be asked various questions about your health and your lifestyle which will include:
- Whether you are a smoker or have you smoked in the past 12 months
- What is your height and weight (body mass index)
- How much alcohol do you consume in a week on average
- Have you been diagnosed with a pre-existing medical condition
- Is your occupation classed as hazardous or dangerous
You should find that your application for Life insurance for Parkour will be assessed based on several factors which should be classed as standard by the majority of insurance providers. There are also differences in underwriting between insurance companies so you will be better to speak to an expert who can guide you towards the most suitable insurers.
For more information about your options for Life insurance for Parkour then you should contact one of our team of experts on 0345 565 0935 today.