Whether you parachute for pleasure or excitement then speak to Sports Financial Services about the options for parachuting Life Insurance, Income Protection and Critical Illness Cover.
Sports Financial Services has seen a growing number of enquiries from parachuting enthusiasts who are looking for Life Insurance, Health Insurance and Income Protection cover for parachuting. Enquiries often arise because of our history of providing cover for those who enjoy hazardous pursuits, hazardous sports and adventurous outdoor sports.
If you are looking for a lump sum to be paid following an accident or natural death then you may want to consider chatting to us about Life Insurance. Alternatively, if you are concerned that an accident, whilst participating in parachuting, may leave you unable to work for a while then an Income Protection policy may be another choice for you discuss with us. In addition, you may also want to chat to us about Critical Illness Cover which could help to support you and your loved ones financially in the event of being diagnosed with a specific medical condition.
Life Insurance for those who parachute
If you are you concerned about financial peace of mind should an accident or injury (or worse) happen whilst parachuting then contact us today.
We often find that extreme sports enthusiasts have interests in other hazardous pursuits – so feel free to chat to us about cover available for other sporting interests, for example:
- Canoe & kayaking (e.g. white water, surf, sea)
- Climbing & mountaineering
- Gliding or hang gliding
- Motorcycling (e.g. enduro / track racking)
- Paragliding or paramotoring
- Light aircraft flying
- Sailing & yachting
- Scuba diving
- Skiing, ski touring & ski mountaineering
And don’t worry if your extreme sport is not listed above – just give us a call to discuss the options available for you, your sports and your lifestyle.
Parachuting insurance company
A number of financial protection options are available for those who enjoy parachuting (and other sports) and want to provide for loved ones, cover mortgage payments or bills should an accident (or worse) happen whilst participating their extreme sport activity.
Each enquiry is handled by an individual specialist adviser at Sports Financial Services and they will discuss your cover options in relation to you, your lifestyle and your specific activities.
Whatever your parachuting experience we will be happy to speak to you about your range of skydiving activities.
Why not call today to discuss your skydiving activities (e.g. indoor skydiving, recreational skydiving, tandem skydiving, formation flying, competitions or instruction).
Life Insurance company for parachuting
You can speak to Sports Financial Services about many types of cover for those who parachute, such as:
- Life Insurance for parachuting
- Parachuting and Mortgage Protection
- Parachuting and Critical Illness Cover
- Parachuting and Income Protection
Also, if you look to maintain a healthy lifestyle and undertake a regular fitness plan, you can also speak to us about policies that track your fitness and reward you for keeping fit and healthy.
Parachuting Life Insurance, Critical Illness Cover and Income Protection FAQs
If you have any specific questions about cover for parachuting then please call our number below to discover the best deal we can offer you for your skydiving activities.
We are happy to discuss a range of questions, such as:
- Are there any premium loadings for my specific parachuting activities?
- Can I obtain Life Insurance for my parachuting?
- Is Critical Illness Cover available my parachuting activities?
- Can I obtain Income Protection for my parachuting?
- Can I get Health Insurance or Private Medical Insurance?
How do I enquire about parachuting Life Insurance, Income Protection or Critical Illness cover?
If you enquire about cover for parachuting with Sports Financial Services, then we will take into consideration a number of factors relating to your skydiving.
As with any application for financial protection it is important that you declare your work, lifestyle, medical, parachuting and other questions completely.
Typical life and lifestyle questions, that relate to your enquiry for parachuting cover, may include your:
- Health history & lifestyle (e.g. any smoking or alcohol consumption)
- Height (ft/cm)
- Weight (lb/kg)
- Current / existing health conditions
Detailed life and sport related questions will vary depending on your particular parachuting participation but could include (where relevant) your:
- Current occupation
- Type of parachuting activity
- Geographic location of parachuting (e.g. UK and/or international)
- Number of jumps per year
- Employment and or any instructor roles in skydiving
- Sport Governing Body membership
License, qualifications, background and experience
- Participation in competitions
- Current income (for an enquiry for Income Protection)
As part of your enquiry for cover for parachuting, we will also discuss the amount of cover you require and the duration of the cover you would like, including:
- The amount of financial protection you require (£ GBP)
- The duration of the policy you require (number of years)
- The type of policy you require (e.g. decreasing or level term)
Your lifestyle, parachuting and occupational information, such as that detailed above, will help determine the premium you have to pay for your cover for your activities.
Life Insurance, Income Protection and Critical Insurance cost – specialist insurance information for parachuting
Even if you have a policy in place elsewhere for your parachuting, we will still be happy to hear from you, even if only to provide you with peace of mind that cover and premiums are comparable with current market products.
Business protection for those who engage in parachuting
For those who operate a Limited Company or operate at Director level then you may want to consider speaking to Sports Financial Services about cover options, including:
- Key Person insurance and parachuting
- Relevant Life insurance and parachuting
- Shareholder Protection and parachuting
How to make an enquiry for cover for parachuting
At Sports Financial Services we pride ourselves on providing those who enjoy extreme sports with:
- Personal and confidential advice
- Experienced advisers in hazardous sports, extreme sports, adventure sports and hazardous occupations
- Personal service and a quick response to your parachuting questions
- A Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) authorised company
- Easy application process conducted around your lifestyle
If you would like to find out more about the benefits of cover for parachuting or a whole range of extreme sports activities then speak to an experienced sports adviser at Sports Financial Services today on 0345 565 0935, or to enquire online about cover, please click the link above.
As a hazardous sport, extreme sport and adventure sport specialists we exist to help those who enjoy parachuting to find cover that is suitable for their needs.