Sports Financial specialises in working with people who are classified as non-standard by insurance underwriters when protecting their families which includes Life cover for cliff jumpers. There are a number of key reasons why anyone who takes part in extreme sports should consider cover at least as much as anyone else but also due to any potential risks involved they should make sure that they are protected. Life cover for cliff jumpers is important because of the potential dangers and especially for people with dependants or with financial commitments which would be left to partners and families. It is often not a major issue when applying for Life cover for cliff jumpers due to the fact that there are relatively few incidents involving people taking part in this sort of activity.
Our team of Life cover for cliff jumpers experts will search the whole market to find the right cover for you to protect your family based on your individual circumstances. There are a number of key factors which would be taken in to consideration on applications for Life cover for cliff jumpers which would be similar to most extreme sports. You will usually find that you are not required to disclose much information about cliff jumping on an application for life insurance based on risk and other factors.
Life cover for cliff jumpers will be based on:
- How often do you take part in cliff jumping
- What heights do you jump from and to what level
- Do you take part in cliff jumping competitions
- Where do you go to cliff jump (e.g. any dangerous locations)
You should find that Life cover for cliff jumpers will often be accepted at the same rates as for someone who does not take part in extreme sports. If you have previously applied for Life cover for cliff jumpers or if you have cover in place currently then you may want to speak to one of our team of experts to see whether we can do anything to beat your current premiums or improve your cover.
There are also a number of different types of policies available for Life cover for cliff jumpers which includes:
- Life Insurance: Family cover, mortgage protection, whole of life and family income benefit
- Critical illness cover and serious illness cover
- Income protection (short term and long term)
- Business protection: Relevant Life, Key Person and Shareholder protection
Underwriting may vary for each type of Life cover for cliff jumpers policy depending on the risk of claim as well as the fact that each insurer will have a very different attitude to risk. Our team of Life cover for cliff jumpers experts has a very detailed knowledge of how underwriting works for each insurer and can help guide you towards the most suitable companies for you.
There are also several standard lifestyle and cover factors which would be taken in to consideration when applying for Life cover for cliff jumpers which include:
- How much cover do you need and what is your cover for
- How long would you like to take your policy for
- Which type of Life cover for cliff jumpers policy do you want
Lifestyle factors will include:
- Are you a smoker or have you smoked in the past 12 months
- What is your height and weight (body mass index)
- How much alcohol do you consume on average each week
- Have you ever been diagnosed with a medical condition
If you need more help to find the right Life cover for cliff jumpers policy to protect your family then you should speak to one of our team of experts today on 0345 565 0935 today.