Sports Financial is a leading insurance expert for people who take part in extreme sports or who have dangerous occupations which includes Kiting life insurance which can be classed as hazardous. There are a number of kite sports which can result in higher levels of underwriting due to the risks involved which means that you might find it slightly more difficult to get Kiting life insurance in some circumstances. You may need to protect your family because of the risks that you experience as part of your sport or simply because you want to provide them with some financial security to cover your mortgage, income and other financial responsibilities.
There are a wide range of requirements when it comes to applying for any life cover which will be all included within the questions on your Kiting life insurance application form. Our team of expert advisers will guide you through the process of applying for personal protection to provide you with the peace of mind you need in the event that something happens to you or to you and your partner.
Types of Kite Sports:
- Land kite
- Snow kite
There are clearly risks relating to all types of Kiting life insurance based on the fact that these sports all have elements of danger. You will generally find that there should be no major issue in being able to get a policy to cover you and your family in the vast majority of cases.
Some of the main issues and criteria for underwriting Kiting life insurance:
- How often do you take part in kite sports
- Which type of kite sport(s) do you do
- Where do you go to do your kite sport
- Do you take part in any competitions or professional kite sports
There are a number of reasons why you might find that your application for Kiting life insurance could be assessed more strictly than a standard life insurance application. It may be that you take part in competitive kite sports or that you are a professional kite sports person such as an instructor.
Some of the standard factors which would be taken into consideration when applying for Kiting life insurance are:
- How much cover do you need and what is the cover for
- How long would you like to take your cover for
- Which type of life insurance do you want
There will also be a number of lifestyle factors which would be taken in to consideration on your application for Kiting life insurance which would be:
- Do you smoke or have you used nicotine in the past 12 months
- What is your height and weight (body mass index)
- How much alcohol do you consume on average per week
- Do you suffer from a pre-existing medical condition
For more information or a free quote for Kiting life insurance you can contact one of our team of experts on 0345 565 0935 today.