Sports Financial is a top insurance expert for people who take part in extreme sports which can be classed as non-standard or high risk for underwriting which includes Freerunning life insurance. As this is a relatively new or young extreme sport then there is not a big case history for this type of activity which means that you should in most cases find that it should not be a major issue to get Freerunning life insurance. You should generally find that there will be one or two questions on your application which will ask anything about this type of activity which will be ‘whether you take part in any extreme sports’ and then potentially underwriters may ask for more information.
Speak to one of our team of specialist advisers if you are unsure about what to do about applying for Freerunning life insurance to protect your family or loved ones. The majority of applications for Freerunning life insurance will be offered at the same rate as someone who does not take part in extreme sports as long as you do not have any other health issues.
Some of the main factors which would impact an application for Freerunning life insurance:
- Do you exceed certain heights when you do freerunning
- How often do you go freerunning
- Have you experienced any major injuries as a result of freerunning
There are a number of other factors which would determine your premiums for Freerunning life insurance which includes:
- How much cover do you need and what is the cover for (£’s)
- How long would you like to take your policy out for (years)
- What type of life insurance policy are you looking for
There are also a number of other key criteria which will impact what you will pay for Freerunning life insurance based on your lifestyle such as:
- Are you a smoker or have you smoked in the past 12 months
- What is your height and weight (body mass index)
- How much alcohol do you consume in an average week
- Do you suffer from any other pre-existing medical conditions
There are a number of possible Freerunning life insurance products that are available to you which you can take for a number of reasons. You should consider which type of life insurance style product that you are looking for and what it is for.
Freerunning life insurance products includes:
- Freerunning life insurance: Family cover, mortgage cover, Family income benefit and whole of life
- Income protection (short term and long term)
- Critical illness cover and serious illness cover
If you need help or advice to find the right Freerunning life insurance policy to protect you or your family then you should contact one of our team of experts on 0345 565 0935 today for a free quote.