Are you a footballer looking for football player insurance?
Sports Financial Services is here to help you in your search for financial protection for your recreation, occupation and lifestyle.
If you are concerned about cover for injury, accident, income, life or health then you can talk us to discuss the options available for you.
The modern game can be physically and mentally demanding with a need for stamina, explosive speed, agility, technique and tactics. However, by participating in a contact sport, you may be concerned that an accident or significant injury could seriously affect you financially and your ability to provide for a family.
Whether you play for fitness and social reasons please call or enquire online to find out about the options available to you.
Football injury insurance
Football training, playing, travelling to fixtures, monitoring league tables, scanning competitor’s scores and catching up with football on TV can become a key part of your life.
Because we are sports specialists, we understand sport and its participants.
Our knowledge and experience in providing financial protection for sports can help save you time. If you would like to know more about the availability of cover for life, income or illness please enquire via the link above or call today to discuss the options that are available for your sport and your lifestyle.
Football sports injury insurance
Sports accident and sports injury financial protection could help support you through those mishaps that may affect you and your family.
You may have questions such as:
- Is cover available for broken bones?
- What type of policy is available for accidental death?
- What if I was totally permanently disabled?
- If I had to stay in hospital are benefits available?
- Is protection available for ligament tears, tendon ruptures and dislocations?
Whatever your question, your enquiry will be handled by a specialist sports adviser. They will discuss your options in relation to you, your circumstances, employment, recreation and activities.
Football insurance company
If you are you concerned about financial peace of mind, should an accident or injury happen whilst playing then contact us today.
In addition to cover for your participation we can also help with enquiries about a whole range of other sport and hazardous pursuits – just give us a call to discuss the options available for you and your other recreational and occupational activities.
Football Accident Insurance
Your sports specialist adviser will be pleased to discuss many types of financial protection for life, illness and income.
In addition, if you keep up a health regime and participate in a regular fitness plan, you may also want to speak to us about policies that monitor your fitness and reward you for keeping fit and healthy.
Frequently asked questions: Life Insurance, Critical Illness Cover and Income Protection
We all like to discuss our football team’s performance, make predictions, talk tactics and pick our favourite player.
In addition, if you would like to discuss the financial protection options available to you then please call or contact us online to discuss the best deal we can offer you for your lifestyle.
We engage with many people who participate in a wide range of sports and are happy to discuss a range of questions, such as:
- Do I incur premium loadings because of my occupation and recreation?
- Are there any restrictions to policies because of my recreational activities?
- Can I obtain Life Insurance because I engage in hazardous pursuits?
- Is Critical Illness Cover available for my chosen activities?
- Because of my sporting activities can I obtain Income Protection?
- Do you offer Health or Private Medical Insurance?
How do I find out more about the availability of Life Insurance, Income Protection or Critical Illness protection for football players?
When you enquire about a policy with us, we will take into consideration a number of details in relation to you, your participation and other activities in which you engage.
As with any enquiry for this type of cover it is important that you declare your occupation, lifestyle, medical, football, other hazardous activities pursued and other questions completely.
For example, your personal questions may relate to your:
- Lifestyle (e.g. alcohol consumption, exercise and smoking)
- Current employment or occupation
- Employment location (e.g. UK, Europe and/or Worldwide)
- Height (ft/cm)
- Weight (lb/kg)
- Health, well-being and any pre-existing medical conditions
A more specific list of questions will be based on your individual participation but could include, for example, your:
- Type of football activities pursued
- Playing locations – UK, Europe or Worldwide
- Level and type of participation (e.g. recreational or amateur)
- Governing Body membership
- Current income (e.g. if you are making an enquiry about cover for your income)
In addition, as part of your enquiry, we will also discuss with you the amount of protection you require and the duration over which you would like cover, including:
- The amount of financial protection you require
- The length of policy you require / number of years you require cover
- Decreasing or level term type of policy
A combination of your activities, lifestyle, personal health, recreation, occupation and other factors, such as those detailed above, will assist in the determination of the type of protection that will be available to you and the associated premiums.
If I already have a Life Insurance, Income Protection or Critical Illness policy in place for my football activities can you help me?
Even if you have a policy in place elsewhere, for your participation in football, we will still be happy to hear from you. Even if this is only to provide you with the peace of mind of knowing that your cover and premiums are comparable with current market products.
Business cover those who enjoy hazardous pursuits
For those who operate a Limited Company or operate at Director level then you may want to consider discussing different cover options, such as Key Person Insurance, Relevant Life Insurance or Shareholder Protection.
Next steps: what can I expect when I make an enquiry with you?
At Sports Financial Services we pride ourselves on providing those who enjoy hazardous pursuits with:
- Your own specialist adviser to discuss your needs, your personal circumstances and cover available
- Experienced advisers in hazardous pursuits, extreme & adventure sports and hazardous occupations
- Personal service and a quick response to your questions
- A Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) authorised company
- An easy application process conducted around your life and at times that suit you
If you would like to find out more about the availability of cover for your football participation (or a whole range of other hazardous pursuits) then please call and speak to an experienced adviser today on 0345 565 0935.
Or, to enquire online, please click the link above and complete the online form.
As a hazardous, extreme and adventure sport specialist we exist to help those who enjoy adventurous pursuits to find cover that is suitable for their needs.
Now, grab your football shirt, check the fixtures table and get ready for the next match.