Sports Financial is a partner to the BMC and we provide British mountaineering council insurance advice to its members as we specialise in working with people who take part in extreme sports such as mountaineering. Our team of experts has been working with the BMC offering British mountaineering council insurance from our team of specialists to give people the cover they need. There are clearly risks relating to mountain sports and life insurance, critical illness cover and income protection so our British mountaineering council insurance services are specifically tailored towards people like you.
Main types of actives we offer for British mountaineering council insurance policies are:
- Climbing (including rock climbing, sports climbing, bouldering and more)
- Winter mountaineering/ice climbing
- Winter sports (e.g. skiing, snowboarding, telemarking etc.)
There are a number of risks relating specifically to our British mountaineering council insurance for life insurance which includes:
- Falling from heights
- Equipment failure
- Adverse weather conditions
- Avalanche or Rock Fall
Our team of specialist British mountaineering council insurance experts has several year’s experience from working with a vast range of people and circumstances which gives us a head start over our competitors. We work closely with insurance providers and underwriters to give us a detailed and in-depth knowledge of where your application for life insurance will be best placed.
Advantages of British mountaineering council insurance
There are a number of reasons why our British mountaineering council insurance policies will work for you which include:
- Increased chances of obtaining competitive premiums
- Faster turnaround times on applications for cover
- Less chance of wasting time with pointless applications
- Specialist products and services specifically designed climbers/mountaineers
You may also have recently applied for life insurance, critical illness cover or income protection to provide cover for you and your family and either not been able to get cover or have had an offer with an increased premium. There is a strong possibility that our British mountaineering council insurance experts will be either able to reduce your premiums or improve your offer of cover simply by applying to the right companies for you.
Some of the other key elements that will determine the premiums that you might pay for our British mountaineering council insurance policies are:
- How often you take part in dangerous or extreme sports
- What level of severity you climb to or are up to
- Where you go to climb or go mountaineering
- Do you take part in competitions
- Have you got any climbing qualifications
There are a number of other standard factors which would also have an impact on your premiums for British mountaineering council insurance cover which include:
- Amount of life insurance you need (£’s)
- Term of cover in years
- Which type of life insurance cover you need
For more information about our British mountaineering council insurance services you should contact one of our team of experts on 0345 565 0935.