If you enjoy the health benefits of cycling but are concerned about Life Insurance, Income Protection and Critical Illness Cover then contact the team at Sports Financial Services about cover for cyclists.
Whether your aspirations are a trip to the shops, coast to coast cycle touring or to compete in the Tour de Yorkshire then we are happy to speak to you about your lifestyle and cycling needs.
Over many years Sports Financial Services has built an expertise in providing protection for many hazardous sports and hazardous pursuits. We can provide protection for a wide array of individuals who enjoy recreational or professional cycling.
Bike Life Insurance, Income Protection and Critical Illness Cover
Sports Financial Services work hard on behalf of cyclists to provide Life Insurance, Income Protection and Critical Illness Cover relevant to your lifestyle and cycling needs.
Speak to us today to find out more about the options available to you with regards to a range of cycling activities, such as:
- Recreational cycling
- Commuting cycling
- Competitive cycling
Best Life Insurance for cyclists
Whether you are professionally involved in cycling, or simply enjoy cycling in your spare time, then Sports Financial Services will be happy to hear from you to discuss your cycling insurance needs.
There are a range of insurance options available for cyclists who may be looking to provide for a family, cover mortgage payments or provide income protection should an accident (or worse) happen whilst cycling.
If you are a cyclist and are looking for a lump sum to be paid following an accident or natural death then you may want to consider Life Insurance. If you are concerned that an accident may affect your ability to work then an Income Protection policy for cyclists may be an alternative to chat to us about.
Accident, Health and Life Insurance for cyclists
You can speak to Sports Financial Services about many types of cover for cyclists:
- Cycling Life Insurance
- Mortgage Protection for cyclists
- Critical Illness Cover for cyclists
- Income Protection for cyclists
- Private Medical Insurance for cyclists
Common types of risks for those who cycle
We understand that your insurance risk can vary depending on a number of factors associated with your cycling and understand that cyclists often seek to minimise risks by using, for example:
- Cycling helmet
- Cycle lights
- High visibility cycling clothing
- Appropriate cycle clothing, gloves and shoes
- Appropriate tyres
- Body protection (downhill cycling)
Different cycling activities
We are happy to discuss a range of cycling activities in different competitive and non-competitive environments, such as:
- Adventure cycling
- Cross country cycling
- Cycle commuting
- Cycle speedway
- Cycle touring
- Downhill racing
- Endurance racing
- Mountain biking
- Multiday cycling events
- Road cycling
- Road racing
- Time trials
- Track cycling
- Cycle Speedway
Whether you ride for leisure or competition we will be happy to hear from you to discuss your needs.
If you cycle to keep healthy you can also speak to us about policies that reward you for keeping healthy.
Cycle Life Insurance, Income Protection and Critical Illness FAQs
If you have any questions about cover for cyclists then please call our number below.
We are happy to discuss a range of questions, such as:
- Are there any premium loadings for different cycling activities?
- Can I get Life Insurance if I cycle competitively?
- Is Critical Illness cover available for cyclists?
- Is Income Protection available for cyclists?
- Can cyclists get Private Medical Insurance?
What will we discuss when you apply for cover for cyclists?
When you apply for cover with us, we will take into consideration a number of factors relating to your cycling and lifestyle.
A personal adviser will discuss your individual needs and your specific cycling activities and lifestyle.
Typical life and lifestyle questions, that relate to your enquiry for cycling cover, may include your:
- Personal lifestyle and health (e.g. exercise, smoking and drinking)
- Weight (or BMI)
- Medical history
Occupational and recreational questions may include (where applicable) your:
- Type of cycling activity
- Participation in competitions
- Type of participation (e.g. recreational, semi-professional or professional)
- Regularity of racing
- Race licence classification
- Sports Governing Body membership
- National and international participation in cycling
- Income (for Income Protection cover)
Finally, questions relating to the amount of cover you require and the duration of cover will be sought, for example:
- The amount of cover you require (£)
- The term of the policy you require (number of years)
- The type of policy required and any additional options (e.g. cover for broken bones)
Information, such as that detailed above, will help determine the premium you have to pay for your cover.
Best cover for cyclists
Even if you have a Life, Critical Illness or Income Protection policy in place elsewhere for your cycling, Sports Financial Services will be happy to hear from them, even if only to provide you with the peace of mind that cover and premiums are comparable with current market products for cyclists.
Business protection and cyclists
For those who operate a Limited Company or operate at Director level then you may want to speak to Sports Financial Services about options for Life, Health and Business Protection cover, including:
- Key Person insurance for cyclists
- Relevant Life insurance for cyclists
- Shareholder Protection for cyclists
- Income Protection and loan protection for cyclists
- Individual and company Private Medical Insurance
Insurance cover for cycling
At Sports Financial Services we pride ourselves on providing cyclists with:
- A personal service and a quick response
- Peace of mind from professionals who are Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) authorised
- Easy application
- Friendly and experienced advisers
If you would like to find out more about the benefits of cover for cyclists, whether it is a good day out with friends or the Giro d’ Italia, then contact Sports Financial Services today on 0345 565 0935.