Wherever your mountain biking takes you, from a cross country cardio challenge to duelling with a difficult downhill decent, Sports Financial Services is here to help with financial peace of mind.
If you are a mountain biker looking for Life Insurance, Health Insurance, Income Protection and Critical Illness Cover then speak to the team at Sports Financial Services today.
Initially founded as Summit Financial Services (over 20 years ago) to help climbers and mountaineers we have developed a distinct expertise in mountain sports. Our specialism is in helping outdoor sports enthusiasts, who enjoy hazardous sports and hazardous pursuits, to find cover to suit their needs.
Because we specialise in outdoor sport, we understand risky sports and risky occupations, in the mountains.
Whether you tackle a downhill on a full suspension mountain bike or a cross country course on the latest hardtail bike please press on to find out more about what we can do for you.
Income protection for mountain biking
If you are a mountain biker concerned about the protecting your income should an accident (or worse) happen whilst mountain biking then give us a call or click the link above to enquire online.
In addition, you can also speak to us about Life Insurance, Health Insurance, Critical Illness and Income Protection for your mountain biking (and many other cycling activities).
If you want to chat about cover for mountain biking, we are happy to talk about cover for:
- Cross country mountain biking
- Downhill mountain biking
- Mountain biking endurance events
- Mountain biking adventure cycling
- Mountain bike touring and mountain bike holidays
Whether you participate in mountain biking for leisure or competition we will be pleased to discuss your needs with you.
Finally, if your enthusiasm for cycling extends to other cycle sports then speak to our sport experts about Life, Health, Income and Illness cover for:
- Cycle commuting
- Cycle touring
- Cyclocross & cross-country cycling
- Endurance (Enduro) racing
- Multiday cycling events
- Road cycling
- Road racing
- Time trials
- Track cycling
Even if your cycle sport is not listed here please feel free to call to discuss your needs and the best cycling cover for you.
Best Life Insurance for mountain biking
Whatever your mountain biking status (e.g. hobby, club, amateur, semi-professional or professional) Sports Financial Services will be interested in speaking to you to discuss your mountain biking insurance needs.
There are a range of insurance options available for mountain bike riders who may need to provide for a family, cover mortgage payments or provide income protection should an accident (or worse) happen whilst participating in mountain biking.
Due to the risk profile of mountain biking certain exclusions or restrictions may apply to certain types of cover and your specialist adviser at Sports Financial Services will discuss if these apply to you.
In general, for those looking for a lump sum to be paid following an accident or natural death then you may want to consider Life Insurance for mountain biking. If you are concerned that a mountain biking accident may affect your ability to work then an Income Protection policy for mountain biking may be something you want to discuss with us.
Accident, Health and Life Insurance for mountain biking
You can speak to Sports Financial Services about many types of cover for mountain biking, such as:
- Mountain biking Life Insurance
- Mountain biking Health Insurance
- Mountain biking Mortgage Protection
- Mountain biking Health & Critical Illness Cover
- Mountain biking Income Protection Cover
Also, if you cycle to keep healthy you can also speak to us about policies that reward you for keeping healthy.
Mountain biking Life Insurance, Health Insurance, Income Protection and Critical Illness FAQs
If you have any specific questions about cover for mountain biking then please call our number below to discover the best deal we can offer you for your mountain biking.
We are happy to discuss a range of questions, such as:
- Are there any premium loadings for my mountain biking activities?
- Can I obtain Life Insurance if I take part in mountain biking competitively?
- Is Health & Critical Illness cover available for mountain biking participants?
- Is Income Protection available for my mountain biking?
- Can I get Private Medical Insurance if I take part in mountain biking?
Unfortunately, our expertise does not extend to the best choice of mountain bike or the best UK routes.
How do I apply for cover for my mountain biking?
When you enquire about mountain biking cover with Sports Financial Services, we will take into consideration a number of factors relating to your needs and your lifestyle.
It is important that you declare your mountain biking, lifestyle, medical and other questions completely.
Typical life and lifestyle questions, that relate to your enquiry for mountain biking cover, may include your:
- Personal lifestyle and health (e.g. exercise, smoking and drinking)
- Weight (or Body Mass Index)
- Personal / family medical history
Other occupational and recreational questions may include (where applicable) your:
- Current occupation
- Type of mountain biking activity (and any other sports participated in)
- Location of mountain biking activity (UK and/or international)
- Frequency of participation
- Type of mountain biking participation (e.g. recreational, semi-professional or professional)
- Special activities (e.g. participation in mountain bike competitions)
- Sport Governing Body membership
- Income (for Income Protection cover)
We will also discuss questions relating to the amount of cover you require and the duration of the cover you would like, for example:
- The amount of cover / protection you require (£)
- The duration of the policy you require (number of years)
- The type of policy required (e.g. decreasing or level) and any additional options (e.g. cover for broken bones)
Information, such as that detailed above, will help determine the premium you have to pay for your cover.
Best cover for mountain biking – specialist free information from sports experts
Even if you have a Life, Health, Critical Illness or Income Protection policy in place elsewhere for your mountain biking, Sports Financial Services will be happy to hear from you, even if only to provide you with the peace of mind that cover and premiums are comparable with current market products for mountain biking.
Business protection and mountain biking
For those who operate a Limited Company or operate at Director level then you may want to speak to Sports Financial Services about options for Life, Health and Business Protection cover, including:
- Key Person insurance for those who participate in mountain biking
- Relevant Life insurance for those who participate in mountain biking
- Shareholder Protection for those who participate in mountain biking
- Income Protection and Loan Protection for those who participate in mountain biking
Make an enquiry for mountain biking cover
At Sports Financial Services we pride ourselves on providing mountain bikers with:
- Friendly and experienced advisers
- Personal service and a quick response to your mountain biking questions
- Peace of mind from professionals who are Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) authorised
- Easy application around your lifestyle and at times to suit your needs
Because we specialise in sport, we are eager to find the right cover for you and your mountain biking.
If you would like to find out more about the benefits of cover for mountain bikers then contact Sports Financial Services today on 0345 565 0935 or to enquire about cover please click the link above.
We are here to help mountain bikers and all who enjoy active outdoor sports to protect their income, home and family.