If you enjoy the thrill of white water or the challenge of the open ocean then Sports Financial Services is here to help find financial protection for your kayaking activities.
We were originally founded as Summit Financial Services (over 20 years ago) and have a great deal of experience providing cover for those who enjoy the outdoors. We still operate this popular service that specifically caters to the needs of climbers, hill walkers and mountaineers.
Because of our heritage of providing cover for a wide range of outdoor sports (e.g. climbing, trekking, mountaineering and skiing) we have seen a growing number of enquiries from people who pursue related active outdoor sports such as kayaking, canoeing and sailing.
So, if you are a kayaker looking for life insurance, critical illness cover or income protection cover then contact our team of specialist sports advisers to find out more.
Kayaking: life insurance, critical illness cover and income protection
If you enjoy kayaking and are looking for a lump sum to be paid following an accident or natural death then you may want to consider chatting to us bout life insurance.
Alternatively, if you are concerned that an accident whilst kayaking may leave you unable to work for a while then an income protection policy may be another choice for you discuss with us.
A further type of cover that is often enquired about is Critical Illness Cover which could help to support the insured and their loved ones financially in the event of being diagnosed with a particular medical condition.
If you are you concerned about financial peace of mind should an accident happen whilst enjoying your sport then contact us today.
Not every aspect of the sport is adrenaline filled white water challenge so, whatever your level, we are happy to discuss a wide range activities such as:
- Adventure touring and camping
- River touring
- Sea touring
- White water
Even if your kayaking activity is not listed here please feel free to call to discuss your needs and the most appropriate financial protection for you.
Kayaking insurance company
A number of financial protection options are available for those who enjoy the outdoors and who may want to provide for loved ones, meet mortgage payments or bills should an accident (or worse) happen whilst participating in kayaking activities.
Your enquiry is handled by an individual specialist adviser at Sports Financial Services and they will discuss your options in relation to you and your activities.
Life Insurance company for your kayaking
You can speak to Sports Financial Services about cover for hazardous sports and we are happy to discuss financial protection, such as:
- Life Insurance
- Mortgage Protection
- Critical Illness Cover
- Income Protection
Also, if you maintain a healthy lifestyle and regular fitness plan for your activities, you can also speak to us about policies that reward you for keeping fit and healthy.
Do you have any questions about kayaking Life Insurance, Critical Illness Cover and Income Protection?
If you have any specific questions about cover for kayaking (or any other outdoor activities) then please call 0345 565 0935 to discover the best deal we can offer you for your sporting activities.
We are happy to discuss a range of questions, such as:
- Are there any premium loadings for my kayaking activities?
- Can I obtain Life Insurance if I participate in kayaking?
- Is Critical Illness Cover available if I kayak?
- Can I obtain Income Protection for my activities?
- Can I get Health Insurance or Private Medical Insurance for my sport?
What is the process to apply for kayaking Life Insurance, Income Protection or Critical Illness cover?
When you enquire about cover with us we will take into consideration a number of factors relating to your kayaking and lifestyle.
As with any application for financial services it is important that you declare your work, lifestyle, medical and other questions completely.
Some typical questions, that relate to your enquiry for cover, may include your:
- Health history & lifestyle (for example: smoking or alcohol consumption)
- Weight (lb/kg)
- Health background
Even more specifically, occupational and sport related questions may include (where relevant) your:
- Current employment / occupation
- Type of kayaking activity
- Typical environments (e.g. white water / ocean)
- Location of activities (UK and/or international)
- Sports Governing Body membership (e.g. British Canoe Union)
- License, qualifications, background and experience
- Participation in competitions
- Current income (for Income Protection enquiries)
As part of your enquiry for kayaking, we will also discuss the amount and duration of cover you require, for example:
- The amount of financial protection you require (£ GBP)
- The duration of the policy you require (number of years)
- The type of policy you require (e.g. decreasing or level term)
A combination of your activities, lifestyle, personal health, occupation and other factors, such as those detailed above, will assist in the determining the options that will be available to you and the associated premiums.
Life Insurance, Income Protection and Critical Insurance cost – specialist insurance information for those who kayak
Even if you have a policy in place elsewhere for your sport, we will still be happy to hear from you, even if only to provide you with peace of mind that cover and premiums are comparable with current market products.
Business protection for water kayakers
For those who operate a Limited Company or operate at Director level then you may want to consider speaking to us about other options, such as:
- Key Person insurance for extreme sports enthusiasts
- Relevant Life insurance for extreme sports enthusiasts
- Shareholder Protection for extreme sports enthusiasts
How to make an enquiry for kayaking cover
At Sports Financial Services we pride ourselves on providing paddlers with:
- Personal and confidential advice
- Experienced advisers in hazardous sports and hazardous occupations
- Personal service and a quick response to your kayaking questions
- A Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) authorised company
- Easy application process conducted around your lifestyle
As a hazardous sport specialist, we exist to help those who enjoy extreme and hazardous sports to find cover that is suitable for their needs.
If you would like to find out more about the benefits of financial protection for a whole range of water sports and other outdoor sports then contact Sports Financial Services today on 0345 565 0935.
Or, to enquire online, please click the link above.