If you enjoy the challenge and freedom of hang gliding but would like to know more about Life Insurance, Health Insurance, Income Protection and Critical Illness Cover then speak to our team at Sports Financial Services.
Sports Financial Services has built an expertise in helping outdoor sports enthusiasts, who enjoy hazardous sports and hazardous pursuits, to find cover to suit their needs. Because we specialise in outdoor sport, we understand risky sports and will work with you to find appropriate cover for your hang gliding.
Life Insurance, Health Insurance, Income Protection and Critical Illness Cover for your hang gliding
The team at Sports Financial Services will discuss your hang gliding Life Insurance, Health Insurance, Critical Illness and Income Protection needs with you when you make an enquiry for cover.
Whatever your question, one of our specialist sport advisers will be delighted to discuss your hang gliding needs with you.
If you want to chat about cover for hang gliding, we are happy to talk about cover for:
- Hang gliding
- Tandem hang gliding
- Powered hang gliding
In addition, we are interested in discussing the details of your hang gliding, such as:
- Ground launched hang gliding (motor towed)
- Hill launched hang gliding
- Powered / motorized hang gliding
Relatedly, we are also willing to discuss paragliding pursuits, such as:
Whether you participate in hang gliding for leisure or competition we will be pleased to discuss your needs with you.
Finally, if your enthusiasm for air sports extends into piloting light aircraft, hot air balloons or gliding then speak to one of our experts about Life, Health, Income and Illness cover for these sports.
Best Life Insurance for hang gliding
Whatever your hang gliding status (e.g. hobby, club, amateur, semi-professional or professional) Sports Financial Services will be interested in speaking to you to discuss your hang gliding needs.
There are a range of insurance options available for hang gliding enthusiasts who may need to provide for a family, cover mortgage payments or provide income protection should an accident (or worse) happen whilst participating in hang gliding.
Due to the risk profile of hang gliding certain exclusions or restrictions may apply to certain types of cover and your specialist adviser at Sports Financial Services will discuss these with you.
In general, for those looking for a lump sum to be paid following an accident or natural death then you may want to consider Life Insurance. If you are concerned that an accident may affect your ability to work then an Income Protection policy may be something you want to discuss with us.
Accident, Health and Life Insurance for hang gliding
You can speak to Sports Financial Services about many types of cover for hang gliding, such as:
- Hang gliding Life Insurance
- Hang gliding Health Insurance
- Hang gliding Mortgage Protection
- Hang gliding Critical Illness Cover
- Hang gliding Income Protection Cover
Hang gliding Life Insurance, Health Insurance, Income Protection and Critical Illness FAQs
If you have any specific questions about cover for hang gliding then please call our number below.
We are happy to discuss a range of questions, such as:
- Are there any premium loadings for my hang gliding activities?
- Can I obtain Life Insurance if I take part in hang gliding competitively?
- Is Critical Illness cover available for hang gliding participants?
- Is Income Protection available for hang gliding?
- Can I get Private Medical Insurance if I take part in hang gliding?
What is the procedure to apply for hang gliding cover?
When you enquire about cover with Sports Financial Services, we will take into consideration a number of factors relating to your needs, your hang gliding and your lifestyle.
It is important that you declare your hang gliding, lifestyle, medical and other questions completely.
Typical life and lifestyle questions, that relate to your enquiry for hang gliding cover, may include your:
- Personal lifestyle and health (e.g. exercise, smoking and drinking)
- Weight (or Body Mass Index)
- Personal / family medical history
Other occupational and recreational questions may include (where applicable) your:
- Current occupation
- Type of hang gliding activity
- Aircraft flown
- Location of hang gliding activity (UK and/or international)
- Frequency of participation (e.g. number or hours / days) hang gliding
- Flying (heights and durations)
- Type of hang gliding participation (e.g. recreational, semi-professional or professional)
- Experience (e.g. beginner, instructor)
- Special activities (e.g. competitive hang gliding or hang gliding record attempts)
- Sports Governing Body membership (e.g. British Hang Gliding & Paragliding Association)
- Income (for Income Protection cover)
We will also discuss questions relating to the amount of cover you require and the duration of the cover you would like, for example:
- The amount of cover you require (£)
- The term of the policy you require (number of years)
- The type of policy required (e.g. decreasing or level) and any additional options (e.g. cover for broken bones)
Information, such as that detailed above, will help determine the premium you have to pay for your cover.
Best cover for hang gliding – specialist free information from experts
Even if you have a Life, Health, Critical Illness or Income Protection policy in place elsewhere for your hang gliding, Sports Financial Services will be happy to hear from you, even if only to provide you with the peace of mind that cover and premiums are comparable with current market products for hang gliding.
Business protection and hang gliding
For those who operate a Limited Company or operate at Director level then you may want to speak to Sports Financial Services about options for Life, Health and Business Protection cover, including:
- Key Person insurance for those who participate in hang gliding
- Relevant Life insurance for those who participate in hang gliding
- Shareholder Protection for those who participate in hang gliding
- Income Protection and Loan Protection for those who participate in hang gliding
- Private Medical insurance
Make an enquiry for hang gliding cover
At Sports Financial Services we pride ourselves on providing hang gliding enthusiasts with:
- Friendly and experienced advisers
- Personal service and a quick response to your hang gliding questions
- Peace of mind from professionals who are Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) authorised
- Easy application around your lifestyle and at times to suit your needs
Because we specialise in sport we are eager to find the right cover for you and your hang gliding adventures.
If you would like to find out more about the benefits of cover for hang gliders then contact Sports Financial Services today on 0345 565 0935 or to enquire about cover please click the link above.