Whether you enjoy rugby union or rugby league then Sports Financial Services are here to help find cover for your sporting activities.
From the rugby Six Nations to Sunday League we are happy to speak to you about your needs.
As specialist sport and occupation specialists we exist to help those who enjoy extreme sports and hazardous occupations to find cover suitable to their sport.
If you enjoy rugby and are concerned about financial peace of mind should an accident happen whilst playing rugby then speak to the team a Sports Financial Services.
Whether you participate in rugby professionally or recreationally we will be pleased to discuss your needs with you.
Rugby Player Insurance Company
Whatever your rugby playing status (e.g. amateur or professional) we are here to help you.
A number of options are available for rugby players who may want to provide for a family, meet mortgage payments or bills should an accident happen whilst participating in rugby.
The risks associated with rugby may mean that certain exclusions or restrictions may apply to certain types of cover. However, your specialist adviser at Sports Financial Services will discuss the cover options in relation to you and your rugby activities.
Rugby Life Insurance Company
You can speak to Sports Financial Services about many types of cover for flying, such as:
- Life Insurance for rugby players
- Critical Illness Cover for rugby players
Also, if you maintain a regular fitness plan, you can also speak to us about policies that reward you for keeping fit and healthy.
Rugby player Life Insurance and Critical Illness Cover FAQs
If you have any specific questions about cover for rugby (or any other sports) then please call our number below to discover the best deal we can offer you.
We are happy to discuss a range of questions, such as:
- Are there any premium loadings for my rugby activities?
- Can I obtain Life Insurance if I participate in rugby competitively?
- Is Critical Illness Cover available for rugby players?
- Can I obtain rugby injury insurance?
- Can I obtain rugby accident insurance?
- Can I get pilot Health Insurance or
- Private Medical Insurance as a rugby player?
What is the process to apply for cover as a rugby player?
To enquire about cover for rugby players with Sports Financial Services, we will take into consideration a number of factors relating to your rugby and your lifestyle.
It is important that you declare your rugby playing, status (amateur / professional), lifestyle, medical and other questions completely.
Typical life and lifestyle questions, that relate to your enquiry for rugby cover, may include your:
- Personal health & lifestyle (e.g. any smoking and/or alcohol consumption)
- Weight (lb/kg) or BMI
- Health background
Other occupational and recreational questions may include (where applicable) your:
- Occupation (if not a professional rugby player)
- Type of rugby activity (plus any other sports or activities in which you participate)
- Location of rugby activity (UK and/or international)
- Frequency of participation in rugby playing
- Type of participation in rugby (e.g. recreational or professional)
- Any recent long-term injuries
- Governing Body membership (e.g. RFU)
As part of your enquiry about rugby cover, we will also discuss the amount of cover you require and the duration of the cover you would like, for example:
- The amount of cover or protection you require (£ GBP) and for what reason
- The length of the policy you require (number of years)
- The type of policy required (e.g. decreasing or level)
Your recreational and occupational information, such as that detailed above, will help determine the premium you have to pay for your rugby cover.
Rugby insurance cost – specialist insurance information for rugby players
Even if you have a policy in place elsewhere for your rugby activities, Sports Financial Services will be happy to hear from you, even if only to provide peace of mind that cover and premiums are comparable with current market products for your rugby playing.
Business protection and rugby players – sports insurance rugby
For those who operate a Limited Company or operate at Director level then you may want to consider speaking to Sports Financial Services about cover options, including:
- Key Person insurance for rugby player
- Relevant Life insurance for rugby players
- Shareholder Protection for rugby players
Make your enquiry for rugby cover
At Sports Financial Services we pride ourselves on providing rugby players with:
- Personal and confidential advice of cover for you and your rugby playing
- Experienced advisers in hazardous sports and hazardous occupations
- Personal service and a quick response to your rugby playing questions
- A Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) authorised company
- Easy application process conducted around your lifestyle
If you would like to find out more about the benefits of cover for a whole range of insurance cover and financial protection for rugby then contact Sports Financial Services today on 0345 565 0935. Or, to enquire about cover online please click the link above.
We are here to help all who enjoy active outdoor sports and occupations to protect their home, family and finances.