Wherever your horse racing takes you, from flats to cross country, Sports Financial Services is here to help in finding cover to support your horse racing needs.
If you are a jockey looking for Life Insurance and Critical Illness Cover then speak to the team at Sports Financial Services today.
We are sports specialists and have helped many extreme sports enthusiasts, who enjoy hazardous sports and hazardous pursuits, to find cover to suit their needs.
Because we specialise in sport, we understand risky sports and risky occupations, such as horse racing.
Whether you enjoy horse racing for recreation or occupation please read on to find out more about what we can do for you.
Horse racing and your lifestyle
If you are a jockey and are concerned about financial peace of mind, should an accident (or worse) happen whilst horse racing, then feel free to give us a call to discuss your needs. Alternatively, click on the above link to enquire about cover for your horse racing.
If you want to chat about cover for horse racing, we are happy to talk about cover for activities such as:
- Flat racing
- Thoroughbred horse racing
- Horse racing endurance events
Whether you participate in horse racing for leisure or competition we will be pleased to discuss your needs with you.
Even if your equestrian activity is not listed above please feel free to call to discuss your needs and the best horse racing cover for you.
Horse racing Critical Illness Cover and Life Insurance
Whatever your horse racing status (e.g. amateur, semi-professional or professional) Sports Financial Services will be interested in speaking to you to discuss your horse racing insurance needs.
A number of insurance options are available for horse riders who may want to provide for a family, cover mortgage payments or bills should an accident (or worse) happen whilst participating in horse racing.
The risks associated with horse racing may mean that certain exclusions or restrictions may apply to certain types of cover. However, your specialist adviser at Sports Financial Services will discuss the cover options in relation to you and your horse riding.
Critical Illness Cover and Life Insurance for jockeys
You can speak to Sports Financial Services about many types of cover for racing, such as:
- Life Insurance for horse racing
- Critical Illness Cover for horse racing
- Accident Insurance for horse racing
Also, if you maintain a regular fitness plan you can also speak to us about policies that reward you for keeping healthy.
Horse racing Life Insurance and Critical Illness Cover FAQs
If you have any specific questions about cover for horse racing (or any other equestrian sports) then please call our number below to discover the best deal we can offer you for your lifestyle and horse riding.
We are happy to discuss a range of questions, such as:
- Are there any premium loadings for horse racing activities?
- Can I obtain Life Insurance if I participate in horse racing competitively?
- Is Health & Critical Illness Cover available for those who participate in horse racing?
What is the process to apply for horse racing cover?
If you enquire about cover for horse racing with Sports Financial Services, we will take into consideration a number of factors relating to your horse riding needs and your lifestyle.
It is important that you declare your horse racing, lifestyle, medical and other questions completely.
Typical life and lifestyle questions, that relate to your enquiry for horse racing cover, may include your:
- Health & lifestyle (such as exercise, smoking/vaping and alcohol consumption)
- Weight (lb/kg)
- Medical history
Other occupational and recreational questions may include (where applicable) your:
- Current occupation
- Type of horse racing activity (and any other sports you participate in)
- Location of horse racing activity (UK and/or international)
- Participation frequency
- Type of horse racing participation (e.g. recreational, semi-professional or professional)
- Type of horse racing events participated in
- Sport Governing Body membership
As part of your enquiry about cover we will also discuss the amount of cover you require and the duration of the cover you would like, for example:
- The amount of cover / protection you require (£ GBP)
- The length of the policy you require (number of years)
- The type of policy required (e.g. decreasing or level)
Information, including that detailed above, will help determine the premium you have to pay for your cover for horse racing.
Specialist insurance information for horse racing
Even if you have a policy in place elsewhere for your horse racing, Sports Financial Services will be happy to hear from you to provide peace of mind that cover and premiums are comparable with current market products for horse racing.
Business protection and horse racing
For those who operate a Limited Company or operate at Director level then you may want to consider speaking to Sports Financial Services about cover options, including:
- Key Person insurance for those who participate in horse racing
- Relevant Life insurance for those who participate in horse racing
- Shareholder Protection for those who participate in horse racing
Make your enquiry for horse racing cover
At Sports Financial Services we pride ourselves on providing jockeys with:
- Personal and confidential advice
- Experienced sports advisers
- Personal service and a quick response to your horse racing questions
- A Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) authorised company
- Easy application process conducted around your lifestyle
Because we specialise in sport, we are eager to find the right cover for you and your horse racing.
If you would like to find out more about the benefits of cover for a whole range of equestrian sports then contact Sports Financial Services today on 0345 565 0935 or to enquire about cover please click the link above.
We are here to help all who enjoy active outdoor sports to protect their home, family and finances.