If you enjoy clean air, clear skies and carving out turns on a new morning run then call Sports Financial Services to discuss your financial protection needs for your skiing.
Whether you are progressing from snowploughing at your local snow centre, ski touring in Scotland or enjoying a ski holiday in a Winter resort then please give us a call, or click the link above, to find out more. We will be happy to discuss your options for skiing Life Insurance, Income Protection, Critical Illness Cover for skiers and Winter sports enthusiasts.
As a quick summary, for those looking for a lump sum to be paid following an accident or natural death then you may want to consider chatting to us about Life Insurance for skiers. Alternatively, for those concerned that an accident, whilst participating in your ski activities, may leave you unable to work for a while then an Income Protection policy may be another choice for you discuss with us.
In addition, you may also want to talk to us about the availability of Critical Illness Cover which could help to support you and your loved ones financially in the event of being diagnosed with a specific medical condition.
Skiing Accident Insurance
If you are you concerned about financial peace of mind, should an accident or injury (or worse) happen whilst participating in skiing, then contact us today.
In addition to skiing we can also help with enquiries for a whole range of mountain activities and hazardous pursuits – just give us a call or enquire online to discuss the options available for you.
Keep safe in the outdoors
We have been providing financial protection for outdoor enthusiasts for a long time and some simple actions can help your enjoyment of the outdoors, such as:
- Know if your routes are within your skills, abilities and fitness
- Take suitable clothing, equipment, bindings and skis
- Check ski lift opening times, closing times and passes
- Check weather, visibility, sunset times and avalanche risk
- Let people know where you are going and when you will be back
Skiing insurance company
A number of financial protection options are available for skiers who want to provide for loved ones, cover mortgage payments or bills should an accident (or worse) happen whilst participating in skiing.
Each enquiry is handled by an individual specialist sport adviser and they will discuss your options in relation to you, your occupation, your recreation and your ski activities.
Contact us today to find out what options are available for skiing activities such as:
- Back country
- Cross country / orienteering / biathlon
- Off piste
Life Insurance company for skiers
You can speak to your personal adviser about many types of financial protection for skiing, such as:
- Life Insurance
- Mortgage Protection
- Critical Illness Cover
- Income Protection
In addition, if you maintain a healthy lifestyle and undertake a regular fitness plan, you can also speak to us about policies that track your fitness and reward you for keeping fit and healthy.
Skiing Life Insurance, Critical Illness Cover and Income Protection – Frequently Asked Questions
If you have any questions about the options available for skiers then please call our number below or contact us online to discover the best deal we can offer you for your skiing activities.
We are happy to discuss a range of questions, such as:
- Are there any premium loadings for my specific lifestyle and activities?
- Can I obtain Life Insurance for my ski activities?
- Is Critical Illness Cover available my activities?
- As a skier can I obtain Income Protection for my ski activities?
- Can I get Health Insurance or Private Medical Insurance?
- How do I enquire about Life Insurance, Income Protection or Critical Illness cover for skiing?
If you enquire about ski cover with us, we will take into consideration a number of factors in relation to you and your activities.
As with any application for cover it is important that you declare your work, lifestyle, medical, ski and any other questions completely.
Typical lifestyle and ski questions, that relate to your enquiry, may include your:
- Medical health & personal lifestyle (e.g. fitness, smoking or alcohol consumption)
- Height (feet/centimetres)
- Weight (pounds/kilograms)
- Pre-existing medical conditions or new health conditions
Detailed sport related questions will vary depending on your particular ski and snow sport participation but could include (where relevant) your:
- Current employment / occupation
- Type of skiing activities
- Grade of ski run
- Where you ski – UK, Europe (e.g. Val Thorens, Courchevel, Val-d’Isere, Chamonix, Zermatt, Verbier) or Worldwide
- Geographic location of your work (e.g. UK, Europe and/or Worldwide)
- Maximum altitude
- Level of participation (e.g. recreational or instructor)
- Governing Body membership (e.g. Ski Club of Great Britain / BASI)
- Current income (for an enquiry for Income Protection)
As part of your enquiry we will also discuss the amount of protection you require and the duration you would like, including:
- The amount of financial protection you require (£)
- The duration of the policy you require (years)
- The type of policy you require (e.g. decreasing or level term)
The mix of your health, lifestyle, sports participation, occupational information and other factors, such as those detailed above, will help determine the premium you have to pay.
Life Insurance, Income Protection and Critical Insurance cost – specialist insurance information for skiing
Even if you have a policy in place elsewhere, for your ski activities, we will still be happy to hear from you, even if only to provide you with peace of mind that cover and premiums are comparable with current market products.
Business protection for those who engage in skiing
For those who operate a Limited Company or operate at Director level then you may want to consider speaking to us about cover options, such as Key Person Insurance, Relevant Life Insurance or Shareholder Protection.
What to expect and how to make an enquiry for cover for skiing
At Sports Financial Services we pride ourselves on providing those who enjoy extreme and hazardous pursuits with:
- Your own adviser to discuss your individual circumstances and your cover
- Experienced advisers in hazardous sports, extreme sports, adventure sports and hazardous occupations
- Personal service and a quick response to your ski questions
- A Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) authorised company
- Easy application process conducted around you and your lifestyle
If you would like to find out more about the benefits of cover for your sport or a whole range of other hazardous pursuits then please call and speak to an experienced sports adviser at Sports Financial Services today on 0345 565 0935.
Or, to enquire online today, please click the link above.
As a hazardous sport, extreme sport and adventure sport specialists we exist to help those who enjoy adventurous pursuits to find cover that is suitable for their needs.