Life Insurance For Motorcycle Racing
If you enjoy motorcycle racing and are looking for life insurance, income protection and critical illness cover then contact the team at Sports Financial Services today.
Life Insurance for motorcyclists and motorcycle riders
At Sports Financial Services we work hard to provide life insurance for motorcycle racing, income protection and critical illness cover relevant to your lifestyle and riding needs.
Why not speak to us today to discover the options available to you in relation to a range motorcycling racing, such as:
- Motorcycle circuit racing
- Motorcycle track racing
- Motorcycle road racing
- Motorcycle enduro racing
Life Insurance for motorcycle racing
If you are worried about protecting your income then speak to us about Income Protection for motor cycle racing.
From an underwriting perspective motorcycle racing is often associated with additional risks. However, we have obtained cover for motorcycle racers in the past and will be happy to discuss your particular Income Protection needs. An assessment of the premium to be paid for motorcycle racing Income Protection will often be based on the level of risk involved and your personal adviser at Sports Financial Services will discuss this with you.
Common types of risks for those who race motorcycles
Here at Sports Financial Services we understand that your insurance risk can vary depending on a number of factors associated with your competitive riding such as your type of racing, frequency of participation, amateur or professional status. Whatever your type of racing or level of participation we are happy to discuss your individual motorcycling needs with you.
Life Insurance for motorcyclists
You can speak to Sports Financial Services about:
- Motorcycle racing Life Insurance
- Mortgage Protection for motorcycle racing
- Critical Illness Cover for motorcycle racing
- Income Protection for motorcycle racing
Motorcycle racing UK
We are happy to discuss a range of motorcycling activities in different competitive and non-competitive environments, such as:
- Adventure Motorcycling
- Beach Racing
- Cross Country
- Enduro / Endurance Racing
- Motorcycle Grand Prix (MotoGP)
- Road Racing (Isle of Mann TT race)
- SuperBike racing
- Trials Racing
Whether you ride or race modern, classic or vintage bikes (e.g. Ducati, Yamaha, BMW, Norton, Suzuki, Kawasaki, Triumph) we will be happy to hear from you.
Motorcycle insurance and additional activities
If, in addition to engaging in motorcycle racing, you have a hazardous occupation then speak to Sports Financial Services about the cover available for a wide range of high-risk occupational pursuits.
Life Insurance, Income Protection and Critical Illness FAQs
If you have any questions about motorcycle racing cover then please call our number below.
We are happy to discuss a range of questions, such as:
- Are there any premium loadings for motorcycle racing?
- Can I get Life Insurance if I race motorcycles?
- Is Critical Illness cover available for motorcycle racing?
- Is Income Protection available for motorcycle racing?
- Can I get Private Medical Insurance as a motorcycle racer?
What will we discuss when you apply for motorcycle racing cover?
When you apply for cover with us, we will take into consideration a number of factors relating to your racing and lifestyle. A personal adviser will be allocated to your individual enquiry and will discuss your specific racing and lifestyle.
Typical life and lifestyle questions, that relate to your enquiry for motorcycling cover, may include your:
- Personal lifestyle and health (e.g. exercise, smoking and drinking)
- Weight (or BMI)
- Medical history
Occupational and recreational questions may include your:
- Work and industry
- Type of motorcycle racing
- Where you motorcycle (e.g. road, track, cross country, grass, circuit)
- Type of bike you race
- Size of bike engine / engine capacity (cc)
- Regularity of racing
- Type of participation (recreation, amateur or professional)
- Licence or qualifications
- Motorcycle racing overseas
- Income (for Income Protection)
Finally, questions relating to the amount of cover you require and the duration of cover will be sought, for example:
- The amount of cover you require (£)
- The term of the policy you require (number of years)
- The type of policy required and any additional options (e.g. cover for broken bones)
Information, such as that detailed above, will help determine the premium you have to pay for your cover.
Best cover for motorcycle racing
For those with a motorcycle racing Life, Critical Illness or Income Protection policy in place elsewhere, Sports Financial Services will be happy to hear from them, even if only to provide them with peace of mind that cover and premiums are comparable with current market products for motorcycle racing.
Insurance cover for motorcycle racing
At Sports Financial Services we pride ourselves on providing motorcycle racers with:
- A personal service and a quick response
- Peace of mind from professionals who are Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) authorised
- Easy application
- Friendly and experienced advisers
If you would like to find out more about the benefits of cover for motorcycle racers then contact Sports Financial Services today on 0345 565 0935.