If you motor race for pleasure or excitement then speak to Sports Financial Services about the options for motor racing Life Insurance, Income Protection and Critical Illness Cover.
Sports Financial Services has seen an increasing number of enquiries from motor racing enthusiasts who are looking for Life Insurance, Health Insurance and Income Protection cover for their motor racing activities.
As sport specialists we are used to dealing with a range of recreational, amateur and professional sports people who have different ambitions and aspirations. Whether you are tackling a local UK circuit this weekend as a hobby or aim to be a motor racing legend on the international circuit then please feel free to give us a call.
If you are looking for a lump sum to be paid following an accident or natural death then you may want to consider chatting to us about motor racing and Life Insurance. Alternatively, if you are concerned that an accident, whilst participating in motor racing, may leave you unable to work for a while then an Income Protection policy may be another choice for you discuss with us. In addition, you may also want to chat to us about the availability of Critical Illness Cover which could help to support you and your loved ones financially in the event of being diagnosed with a specific medical condition.
Motor racing Life Insurance
If you are you concerned about financial peace of mind should an accident or injury (or worse) happen whilst motor racing then contact us today.
We are happy to discuss all forms of motor racing, for example:
- Formula 1
- Formula 2
- Formula 3
- Formula E
- World Endurance Championships
- World Touring Car Championships
- British Touring Car Championships
- World Rally Championships
- European Rally Championships
- Dakar Rally
- Moto GP
- Moto 2
And don’t worry if your motorsport is not listed above – just give us a call to discuss the options available for you, your sports and your lifestyle.
Motor racing insurance company
A number of financial protection options are available for those who enjoy motor racing (and other sports) and want to provide for loved ones, cover mortgage payments or bills should an accident (or worse) happen whilst participating their sport.
Each enquiry is handled by an individual specialist adviser at Sports Financial Services and they will discuss your cover options in relation to you, your lifestyle and your motor racing activities.
Life Insurance company for motor racing
You can speak to Sports Financial Services about many types of financial protection, such as:
- Life Insurance for motor racing
- Motor racing and Mortgage Protection
- Motor racing and Critical Illness Cover
- Income Protection and motor racing
Also, if you maintain a healthy lifestyle and undertake a regular fitness plan, you can also speak to us about policies that track your fitness and reward you for keeping fit and healthy.
Motor racing Life Insurance, Critical Illness Cover and Income Protection Frequently Asked Questions
If you have any specific questions about cover for motor racing then please call our number below to discover the best deal we can offer you for your motor racing activities.
We are happy to discuss a range of questions, such as:
- Are there any premium loadings for my specific motor racing activities?
- Can I obtain Life Insurance for my motor racing activities?
- Is Critical Illness Cover available my motor racing activities?
- Can I obtain Income Protection for my motor racing?
- Can I get Health Insurance or Private Medical Insurance?
How do I enquire about motor racing Life Insurance, Income Protection or Critical Illness cover?
If you enquire about motor racing cover with Sports Financial Services, we will take into consideration a number of factors in relation to you and your motor racing.
As with any application for financial protection it is important that you declare your work, lifestyle, medical, motor racing and other questions completely.
Typical life and lifestyle questions, that relate to your enquiry for cover, may include your:
- Health history & lifestyle (e.g. any smoking or alcohol consumption)
- Height (ft/cm)
- Weight (lb/kg)
- Current / existing health conditions
Detailed life and sport related questions will vary depending on your particular motor racing participation but could include (where relevant) your:
- Current occupation
- Type of motor racing / motorsport
- Type of vehicle
- Size of engine (CC) / (BHP)
- Where you participate (e.g. circuit / road / off road)
- Geographic location of your motor racing (e.g. UK, Europe and/or worldwide)
- Number of race days per year (frequency / how often you race)
- Level of participation (e.g. recreational, amateur, semi-professional, professional)
- Governing Body membership
- Race Licence
- Current income (for an enquiry for Income Protection)
As part of your enquiry for cover for motor racing protection, we will also discuss the amount of cover you require and the duration of the cover you would like, including:
- The amount of financial protection you require (£ GBP)
- The duration of the policy you require (number of years)
- The type of policy you require (e.g. decreasing or level term)
Your lifestyle, motor racing and occupational information, such as that detailed above, will help determine the premium you have to pay for your cover for your activities.
Life Insurance, Income Protection and Critical Insurance cost – specialist insurance information for motor racing
Even if you have a policy in place elsewhere for your motor racing, we will still be happy to hear from you, even if only to provide you with peace of mind that cover and premiums are comparable with current market products.
Business protection for those who engage in motor racing
For those who operate a Limited Company or operate at Director level then you may want to consider speaking to Sports Financial Services about cover options, such as:
- Key Person insurance and motor racing
- Relevant Life insurance and motor racing
- Shareholder Protection and motor racing
How to make an enquiry for cover for motor racing
At Sports Financial Services we pride ourselves on providing those who enjoy extreme sports with:
- Personal and confidential advice
- Experienced advisers in hazardous sports, extreme sports, adventure sports and hazardous occupations
- Personal service and a quick response to your motor sports questions
- A Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) authorised company
- Easy application process conducted around your lifestyle
If you would like to find out more about the benefits of cover for motor racing or a whole range of extreme sports activities then speak to an experienced sports adviser at Sports Financial Services today on 0345 565 0935.
Or, to enquire online about cover, please click the link above.
As a hazardous sport, extreme sport and adventure sport specialists we exist to help those who enjoy motor racing to find cover that is suitable for their needs.