If you are a tree surgeon looking for Income Protection cover then contact Sports Financial Services today.
Sports Financial Services have a long history of providing cover for hazardous pursuits and hazardous occupations. With a history of providing cover for extreme sports people, like rock climbers, we often find that people carry their recreational pursuits into similar hazardous occupations such as rope access work, working at heights and tree surgery.
Best tree surgeon Income Protection
Sports Financial Services work hard to ensure tree surgeons can access Income Protection cover relevant to their needs.
Speak to us today, to find out about the Income Protection options available to you, in relation to a range of outdoor occupations such as:
- Tree surgeon Income Protection
- Arborist Income Protection
- Landscaper Income Protection
Tree surgeon Income Protection
Tree surgery work can be wide and diverse and different aspect of the job are associated with different levels of risk.
At Sports Financial Services we understand that your insurance risk can vary dramatically depending on the type of work that you undertake.
Common types of risks for tree surgeons
Hazardous and pursuits and occupations, such as tree surgery, usually face a number of risks, such as:
- Working at height
- Inspecting trees
- Climbing trees
- Chainsaw use and maintenance
- Use of power tools, machinery, tools and equipment
- Use of hand tools and small felling tools
- Manual handling and lifting
- Setting up work positions on trees and anchor points
- Safe tree ascent and descent
- Use of tree climbing equipment, ropes and hardware
- Felling trees and processing trees
- Chopping, pruning and trimming trees
- Falling timber
- Stump grinding or tree stump removal
- Wood chipping machinery use and maintenance
- Gardening, landscape and groundwork
Tree surgeon safety and good practice
There are many actions that can be taken by tree surgeons to enhance safety, this could include:
- Undertaking appropriate tree surgery training
- Wearing suitable tree surgery personal protective equipment
- Developing aerial rescue skills
- Learning emergency first aid skills
Self-employed, sole trader and other tree surgeons
An assessment of the premium to be paid for tree surgeon Income Protection will be based on the level of risk involved and your personal adviser at Sports Financial Services will discuss your work, and your employment status with you.
Insurance for self-employed and sole trader tree surgeons
In addition to Income Protection for tree surgeons you can also speak to Sports Financial Services about:
- Tree surgeon Life Insurance
- Tree surgeon Mortgage Protection
- Tree surgeon Critical Illness Cover
- Tree Surgeon Serious Illness Cover
Your occupational and recreational activities
If, in addition to engaging in a hazardous occupation, you enjoy extreme sporting activities then Sports Financial Services can also provide protection for a wide range of hazardous sports such as rock climbing, mountaineering, skydiving and scuba diving.
Tree surgery Income Protection FAQs
If you have any questions about Income Protection cover please call our number below. We are happy to discuss a range of questions, such as:
- Are there any premium loadings for working at height?
- Can I get Life Insurance if I work as a tree surgeon?
- Is Critical Illness cover available for tree surgeons?
- Can tree surgeons get Income Protection cover?
- Can I get Private Medical Insurance?
Income Protection for tree surgeons – what will we discuss when you apply for cover?
When you apply for Income Protection cover for tree surgeons with Sports Financial Services, we will take into consideration a number of work and lifestyle factors.
A personal adviser will be allocated to your individual enquiry and will discuss with you the specific questions that relate to you, your work as a tree surgeon and your cover.
Typical life and lifestyle questions, that relate to your enquiry for Income Protection cover, may include:
- Personal lifestyle and health questions (e.g. smoking, drinking and regular exercise)
- Weight (or Body Mass Index)
- Medical history
Occupational and recreational questions may include your:
- Work and duties as a tree surgeon
- Working heights
- Lifestyle and sporting hobbies or activities
- Any work overseas
Finally, questions relating to the amount of cover you require and the duration of cover will be sought, for example:
- The amount of Income Protection cover you require (£)
- The term of the policy you require (number of years)
- The type of policy required and any additional options (e.g. cover for broken bones)
Information, such as that detailed above, will help determine the premium you have to pay for your Income Protection policy.
Cover for your work as a tree surgeon
Even if you have an existing Income Protection policy in place elsewhere, Sports Financial Services will be happy to hear from you, even if only to provide you with peace of mind that your cover and premiums are comparable with current market products for tree surgeons and arborists.
At Sports Financial Services we pride ourselves on providing tree surgeons with:
- A personal service and a quick response
- Peace of mind from professionals who are Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) authorised
- Easy Income Protection application
- Experienced recreation and occupation advisers
If you would like to find out more about the benefits of Income Protection cover for tree surgeons then contact Sports Financial Services today on 0345 565 0935.