If you enjoy the challenge of motorsports but are concerned about Life Insurance, Income Protection and Critical Illness Cover for your motorsports then speak to the team at Sports Financial Services.
Whether car, bike, boat or air sports we are happy to speak to you about your lifestyle and motorsport life insurance needs.
Sports Financial Services has built an expertise in helping participants in a diverse number of hazardous sports and hazardous pursuits find cover to suit their needs. Because we specialise in sports, we can work with you to find appropriate cover for your motorsport.
Life Insurance, Health Insurance, Income Protection and Critical Illness Cover for your motorsport
Sports Financial Services will discuss your motorsport Life Insurance, Income Protection and Critical Illness Cover needs with you when you make an enquiry for cover.
Even if you have an initial query, you can speak to one of our specialist sport advisers to discuss motorsports cover for activities such as, such as:
- Formula racing Life Insurance
- Sports car racing Life Insurance
- Stock car racing Life Insurance
- Touring car racing Life Insurance
- Off road racing Life Insurance
- Rally car racing Life Insurance
We are also happy to discuss cover for motorcycle racing, air racing and boat racing.
Best Life Insurance for motorsports
Whatever your status (hobby, amateur, semi-professional or professional) Sports Financial Services will be happy to speak to you to discuss your motorsport insurance needs.
A range of insurance options available for motorsports enthusiasts who may need to provide for a family, cover mortgage payments or provide income protection should an accident (or worse) happen whilst participating in motorsports.
Due to the risk profile of the sport certain exclusions or restrictions can apply to certain types of cover and your specialist sports adviser will discuss these with you.
In general, for those looking for a lump sum to be paid following an accident or natural death then you may want to consider Life Insurance. If you are concerned that an accident may affect your ability to work then an Income Protection policy may be something you want to chat to us about.
Accident, Health and Life Insurance for motorsports
You can speak to Sports Financial Services about many types of cover for motorsports:
- Motorsports Life Insurance
- Motorsports Mortgage Protection
- Motorsports Critical Illness Cover
- Motorsports Income Protection
- Motorsports Private Medical Insurance
Different motorsport activities
We are happy to discuss a range of motorsports activities in different environments, whether for racing or non-racing, such as:
- Adventure racing / Enduro
- Banger racing
- British Touring Cars
- Formula racing (e.g. Formula 1, Formula e)
- Hill climb
- Motorcycle racing
- Off road racing (e.g. Dakar Rally)
- One make car racing (e.g. Mini, Porsche, Renault, BMW)
- Production car racing
- Rally cross
- Rallying / rally car
- Sports car racing
- Stock car racing
- Touring car racing
Whether you participate in motorsports for leisure or competition we will be happy to hear from you to discuss your needs.
Motorsports Life Insurance, Income Protection and Critical Illness FAQs
If you have any specific questions about cover for motorsports then please call our number below.
No question is too big or small, we are happy to discuss a range of questions, such as:
- Are there any premium loadings for my motorsport activities?
- Can I get Life Insurance if I take part in motorsports competitively?
- Is Critical Illness cover available for motorsport participants?
- Is Income Protection available for motorsports?
- Can I get Private Medical Insurance if I take part in motorsports?
What is the procedure to apply for motorsports cover?
When you enquire about cover with Sports Financial Services, we will take into consideration a number of factors relating to your motorsports and lifestyle.
A personal adviser will discuss your individual needs and your specific motorsports activities and lifestyle.
Typical life and lifestyle questions, that relate to your enquiry for motorsports cover, may include your:
- Personal lifestyle and health (e.g. exercise, smoking and drinking)
- Weight (or BMI)
- Personal / family medical history
Other occupational and recreational questions may include (where applicable) your:
- Type of motorsports activity
- Type of vehicle you drive or ride
- Engine size
- Location of activity (e.g. track, circuit, road)
- Frequency of participation in motorsports
- Type of participation (e.g. recreational, semi-professional or professional)
- Regularity of racing / participation
- Race licence classification
- Sports Governing Body membership
- National and international participation in motorsports
- Income (for Income Protection cover)
Finally, questions relating to the amount of cover you require and the duration of cover will be discussed, for example:
- The amount of cover you require (£)
- The term of the policy you require (number of years)
- The type of policy required (e.g. decreasing / level) and any additional options (e.g. cover for broken bones)
Information, such as that detailed above, will help determine the premium you have to pay for your cover.
Best cover for motorsports
Even if you have a Life, Critical Illness or Income Protection policy in place elsewhere for your motorsports, Sports Financial Services will be happy to hear from you, even if only to provide you with the peace of mind that cover and premiums are comparable with current market products for motorsports.
Business protection and motorsports
For those who operate a Limited Company or operate at Director level then you may want to speak to Sports Financial Services about options for Life, Health and Business Protection cover, including:
- Key Person insurance for those who participate in motorsports
- Relevant Life insurance for those who participate in motorsports
- Shareholder Protection for those who participate in motorsports
- Income Protection and loan protection for those who participate in motorsports
Private Medical insurance
Insurance cover for motorsports
At Sports Financial Services we pride ourselves on providing motorsports enthusiasts with:
- Friendly and experienced advisers
- Personal service and a quick response
- Peace of mind with professionals who are Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) authorised
- Easy application around your lifestyle and at times to suit your needs
If you would like to find out more about the benefits of cover for motorsports then contact Sports Financial Services today on 0345 565 0935.