Tree surgeon life insurance
If you are a tree surgeon looking for life insurance, mortgage protection or critical illness cover then contact Sports Financial Services today.
Here, at Sports Financial Services, we have a history of providing cover for extreme sports and occupations. It is not unusual to find sports people, like rock climbers, carrying their recreational pursuits into similar hazardous occupations such as rope access work or tree surgery.
Life insurance for tree surgeons
There are a wide range of options for those who would like to provide for a family, pay off a mortgage or protect their income protection should an accident (or worse) happen whilst working at height.
Best tree surgeon life, health and income protection
Sports Financial Services work hard to ensure tree surgeons can access life, health and income protection cover.
Speak to us today, to find out about the options available to you, if you are involved in activities such as:
- Tree surgery
- Tree climbing
- Tree inspection
- Cultivation, care and planting of trees and shrubs
- Gardening, landscaping & groundwork
Tree surgery life insurance FAQs
Alternatively, call us to discuss common questions, such as:
- Are there any premium loadings for working at height?
- Can I get life insurance if I work as a tree surgeon?
- What is critical illness cover?
- Can tree surgeons get income protection?
- Can I get private medical insurance?
Common risks for tree surgeons
Hazardous and pursuits and occupations, such as tree surgery, usually face a number of risks, such as:
- Working at height
- Chainsaw use and maintenance
- Use of power tools
- Use of hand tools and small felling tools
- Manual handling
- Setting up work positions and anchor points
- Safe ascent and descent
- Use of tree climbing equipment
- Felling and processing trees
- Tree climbing
- Stump grinding or removal
- Chipping machinery use
Tree surgeon safety
Many actions can be undertaken to support tree surgery safety.
This could include:
- Undertaking appropriate training
- Wearing suitable personal protective equipment
- Aerial rescue skills
- Emergency first aid skills
Your recreational activities
In addition to your hazardous occupation, if you enjoy extreme sporting activities, then Sports Financial Services can also provide protection for a wide range of hazardous sports such as rock climbing, mountaineering, skydiving and scuba diving.
What tree surgeons need to know when applying for life insurance and financial protection
When you apply for cover with Sports Financial Services, we will take into consideration a number of factors in relation to your hazardous occupation.
A personal adviser is allocated to your enquiry and will talk you through the specific questions that relate to you and your cover.
Typical life and lifestyle questions may relate to your:
- Personal lifestyle and health (e.g. smoking, drinking and regular exercise)
- Medical history
Occupational and recreational questions may include your:
- Work as a tree surgeon
- Lifestyle and sporting activities
- Work overseas
Finally, questions relating to the amount and duration of cover will be sought, such as the:
- Amount of cover you require (£)
- Term of the policy you require (years)
- Type of policy required and any mix of additional cover options
Information, such as that detailed above, will help determine the premium you have to pay.
Cover for you
Even if you have an existing policy in place elsewhere, Sports Financial Services will be happy to hear from you, even if only to provide you with peace of mind that your cover and premiums are comparable with current market products for tree surgeons and arborists.
At Sports Financial Services we pride ourselves on providing:
- Personal service and a quick response
- Peace of mind from professionals who are Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) authorised
- Easy application
- Experienced life insurance advisers
If you would like to find out more about the benefits of life, health and income protection cover for tree surgeons then contact Sports Financial Services today on 0345 565 0935.