The car is set-up, the starting order is confirmed and you are ready to set your best stage time…go, go, go.
If you enjoy the racing adrenaline rush of rally car driving then give Sports Financial Services a call to discuss your financial protection needs.
Whether you enjoy competing in the UK as a hobby, or are a professional on the international circuit, then please give us a call or click the link above to enquire online. Sports Financial Services will be happy to discuss your options for rally car driving Life Insurance, Income Protection and Critical Illness Cover.
As a quick summary, if you are looking for a lump sum to be paid following an accident or natural death then you may want to consider chatting to us about rally car racing and Life Insurance. Alternatively, if you are concerned that an accident, whilst participating in rallying, may leave you unable to work for a while then an Income Protection policy may be another choice for you discuss with us. In addition, you may also want to talk to us about the availability of Critical Illness Cover which could help to support you and your loved ones financially in the event of being diagnosed with a specific medical condition.
Rally car racing Life Insurance
If you are you concerned about financial peace of mind should an accident or injury (or worse) happen whilst rally car racing then contact Sports Financial Services today.
In addition to rally car racing we can also provide cover for a whole range of sports and hazardous pursuits – just give us a call to discuss the options available for you and your lifestyle.
Rally car driving insurance company
A number of financial protection options are available for those who enjoy rally car racing and want to provide for loved ones, cover mortgage payments or bills should an accident (or worse) happen whilst participating the sport.
Each enquiry is handled by an individual specialist adviser at Sports Financial Services and they will discuss your cover options in relation to you, your lifestyle and your rallying activities.
Life Insurance company for rally car driving
You can speak to Sports Financial Services about many types of financial protection, such as:
- Life Insurance and rally car driving
- Mortgage Protection and rally car driving
- Critical Illness Cover and rally car driving
- Income Protection and rally car driving
In addition, if you maintain a healthy lifestyle and undertake a regular fitness plan, you can also speak to us about policies that track your fitness and reward you for keeping fit and healthy.
Rally car racing Life Insurance, Critical Illness Cover and Income Protection Frequently Asked Questions
If you have any specific questions about cover for rally car racing then please call our number below to discover the best deal we can offer you for your rallying activities.
We are happy to discuss a range of questions, such as:
- Are there any premium loadings for my specific rally car driving activities?
- Can I obtain Life Insurance for my rally car driving activities?
- Is Critical Illness Cover available my rally car driving activities?
- Can I obtain Income Protection for my rally car driving?
- Can I get Health Insurance or Private Medical Insurance?
How do I enquire about rally car driving Life Insurance, Income Protection or Critical Illness cover?
If you enquire about rally car racing cover with Sports Financial Services, we will take into consideration a number of factors in relation to you and your rally activities.
As with any application for financial protection it is important that you declare your work, lifestyle, medical, rally car racing and any other questions completely.
Typical life, lifestyle and motor sport questions, that relate to your enquiry for cover, may include:
- Your personal health & lifestyle (e.g. smoking or alcohol consumption)
- Your height (ft/cm)
- Your weight (lb/kg)
- Your age
- Any current or pre-existing health conditions
Detailed life and sport related questions will vary depending on your particular rally car racing participation but could include (where relevant) your:
- Current occupation
- Type of motorsport
- Type of vehicle driven
- Size of vehicle engine – CC / BHP
- Where you participate in rallying
- Geographic location of your work and rallying (e.g. UK, Europe and/or worldwide)
- Number of race days per year (e.g. frequency / how often you race)
- Level of participation (e.g. recreational, amateur, semi-professional or professional)
- Governing Body membership
- Race Licence
- Current income (for an enquiry for Income Protection)
As part of your enquiry for cover for rally car racing protection, we will also discuss the amount of cover you require and the duration of the cover you would like, including:
- The amount of financial protection you require (£ GBP)
- The duration of the policy you require (number of years)
- The type of policy you require (e.g. decreasing or level term)
Your health, lifestyle, participation in rallying and occupational information, such as that detailed above, will help determine the premium you have to pay for your cover.
Life Insurance, Income Protection and Critical Insurance cost – specialist insurance information for rally car racing
Even if you have a policy in place elsewhere, for your participation in rallying, we will still be happy to hear from you, even if only to provide you with peace of mind that cover and premiums are comparable with current market products.
Business protection for those who engage in motor car racing
For those who operate a Limited Company or operate at Director level then you may want to consider speaking to Sports Financial Services about cover options, such as Key Person Insurance, Relevant Life Insurance or Shareholder Protection for those who enjoy rally car racing.
How to make an enquiry for cover for rally car racing
At Sports Financial Services we pride ourselves on providing those who enjoy extreme and hazardous sports with:
- Personal and confidential advice
- Experienced advisers in hazardous sports, extreme sports, adventure sports and hazardous occupations
- Personal service and a quick response to your rally car driving questions
- A Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) authorised company
- Easy application process conducted around you and your lifestyle
If you would like to find out more about the benefits of cover for rallying or a whole range of other hazardous sports then please call and speak to an experienced sports adviser at Sports Financial Services today on 0345 565 0935.
Or, to enquire online about cover, please click the link above.
As a hazardous sport, extreme sport and adventure sport specialists we exist to help those who enjoy rally car racing to find cover that is suitable for their needs.